Link is from The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo Entertainment System. He was included in the original version of Super Mario Bros. Crossover.
- Arrows - move left or right; hold up or down while jumping to execute upward or downward thrust
- Jump (Z) - press while on the ground to jump; hold the button to increase height
- Attack (X) - stab with sword; hold up or down to attack vertically
- Special (C) - throw current subweapon (always boomerang in classic power-up mode); can be thrown in multiple directions
- Select (A) - uses secondary weapon in classic power-up mode; changes subweapon in modern power-up mode
- Arrows and bombs require ammo
- Ammo is randomly dropped by defeated enemies
- Link's armor-piercing weapon is the bomb
SkinsClick on an image below to see the sprite sheet for that skin.
The swimming sprites and the shield graphics are currently unused.