2D Star Fox, you say?

Discussion in 'Characters' started by AndrossOfVenom9, May 18, 2014.

1. AndrossOfVenom9

AndrossOfVenom9 Level 5: Spiny

Is Fox McCloud or any other Star Fox character in yet?

2. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

The Star Fox series doesn't have any canonical 2D platformer, so it'd be hard to have one featured.

Mitewing and Nat like this.
  3. AndrossOfVenom9

Yeah, but I've seen good 2-D adaptations of him and his crew.

4. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Can you share these sprites? They may make good skins for Samus or Bill.

5. AndrossOfVenom9

Maybe...if I can find 'em again.

6. AndrossOfVenom9

Earlier, I was told that Fox McCloud or any other Star Fox character would be a hard one to put in, because all Star Fox games are 3D. So, if y'all find a way, find a GOOD 2D rendering of Fox McCloud and put somewhere public on here. It would be much appreciated, and I don't know if you even CAN post pics. I dunno, I'm new here. Derp.

7. Omicron

You can post images. There are two ways to do that:
    • Click the Upload a File button and select an image file from your computer.
    • Click the Image button and insert an image URL.

8. AndrossOfVenom9

I tried that, but it won't let me type in anything. Would me being on my Windows Phone be a reason?

And how do I change my picture next to my name? I went on the Avatar edit thing and it won't let me do nothin'!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
  9. Omicron

Unfortunately, this site isn't designed to work on mobile devices, specially on Internet Explorer. Uploading images and changing your avatar requires access to the file system, which is limited or not supported on mobile.

Alternatively, you can use Gravatar. Create an account on it and then choose the option to use Gravatar, then insert your email address and it should load the image.

As for your chat issues, there really isn't much to do.

10. AndrossOfVenom9

Well, that helped....well, half-helped. I can chat, but I gotta type slow and probably guess what people are saying.

11. Omicron

12. AndrossOfVenom9

Well, I signed into Gravatar, but you need a computer to put images on there, too. Anyway, thanks for the link. Much obliged.

Y'know, normally I'd be chatting with gamers on Miiverse, but since I'm banned for God knows how long, that's a thing of the past.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    Omicron likes this.
  13. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

You can always use the edit button if you need to add some information to your post instead of making a new one, if no one else has posted after you.

14. AndrossOfVenom9

Well, thank you for the info!

15. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

I'm beginning to wonder why you're asking these questions. Have you even played SMBC?

Faruga likes this.
  16. A.D.A.M.

A.D.A.M. Level 6: Lakitu

Perhaps Fox could appear as a skin of Samus or Sophia or Mega Man or something...

Sounds like he hasn't. Too bad, we could've lied to him and said you unlock Fox by beating the game with the invisible skin on or something.

Faruga likes this.
  17. AndrossOfVenom9

Well, you ruined it...