5 Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mitewing, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Wow! Things have gone through so many changes for the last five years. I just received a 5 year anniversary trophy alert today, so I thought it would be a good time for some reflection.

I've been a player and fan of SMBC since Version 1.0. I'm not sure how I found SMBC. It was either from Kotaku or a random video game Google search. So when the forum was started I immediately joined and watched so many people come and go. I don't know what future, if any, SMBC has, but I wish Jay and Exploding Rabbit the best of luck on all future games and projects. I don't know Jay all that well, and have only interacted with him relating to his projects, but I believe he's a good guy, following his dream of doing what he wants to do. Not many people have the ability or the guts to do that, and for that I respect him. I just want to say, in one way or another I'm in this for the long haul. Again, good luck, and I hope to meet more interesting and fun people in the next five years.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    smbclover, Hydroper and Jay like this.
  2. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

Wow I'm not sure but I believe I've been here 5 years too. I didn't expect to survive so long after a few incidents one involving a former member and the post NG+ era.

But I'm glad to still be here and see Jay still working on his dream to design his first commercial game. :)

Hydroper and Mitewing like this.
  3. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

[​IMG]
    I would write something, but I don't really know what I would write.

Hydroper and Mitewing like this.
  4. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Happy anniversary, @Faruga !!!!

Hydroper and Faruga like this.
  5. Hydroper

Hydroper Level 1: Goomba

I don't believe, but I've few years played Super Mario Bros. Crossover (don't know, maybe... 2011).

We. Need. Kirby. Now.

5 years - add KIRBY and happy 5 years, Super Mario Bros. Crossover! :)
    Well, I still don't know if they forgot the Kirby.

Since 2010? :0