About the Next Updates for Super Mario Bros. Crossover

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

2. I'm hyper excited to hear all of that. my mind is blown that you already have another character... and then to read that you have new things planned for already existing characters. OMG! so happy :D it sounds so awesome.

and congrats on getting stuff put to gether in your life. it's important to take care of the roots before you grow a branch.

3. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

You are truly God amongst men.

4. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

My curiosity is just getting stronger and stronger, I really can't wait to see what the new stuffs are. In these moments I seriously wish I could speed up time.

5. TheYO

TheYO Level -1: Banned

The BIG update can be our Christmas present!

[​IMG]

Yes, I did make that.

6. kingicarus wrote :

ill bet this guys the character -->[​IMG]

EDIT by kyoo: fixed picture

7. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

This is wonderful I hope the new character is female. But even if it isn't I'm extremely happy. I'm already doing back flips on the ceiling. I'm sooo happy to be part of the forums at this point.

8. Stephen

Stephen Level 1: Goomba

Always glad to hear about new things in SMB.C!

By the way, way back when you first released this on Newgrounds, I was harassing you (under the username 'Ditocoaf') about how badly I wanted characters to be disabled after they died once, only to be revived when you collected a 1-up (because it would give you more reason to switch it around as you played, and add an element of "saving the good character for the hard level"). I don't expect you to remember all that, but since you didn't seem entirely dismissive of the idea at the time, I have to ask: Is there any chance of this being a game mode in the future? In the near future?

9. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Why don't you repost this in the Feature Request thread? It's something I wanted to, so if enough of us can spam it it might get in :p

10. doom

doom Level -1: Banned

i would bitch about this, but i dont feel like it right now.

anyway, jay, it would be epic to release this on Christmas day, as we would open the website in a sense like a present. and have it wrapped in the present theYO showed us all.

11. Stephen

Stephen Level 1: Goomba

I may do just that. I'll look around the forums for a bit first so I can get familiar. I'm breaking my usual rules here about jumping into a forum without first knowing something about its culture.

What about? If it's about the 'harassing' part, be assured that it wasn't really like that I was just attempting humorous self-deprecation. It was a comment on the game, and he responded, and that was that.

If it's about the idea itself, I don't know what to say other than to each their own! A suggestion doesn't hurt anything (and note that I'm only mentioning a option/mode, not a forced change to how everyone plays the game).

If it's something else, like that my idea has already been talked into the ground and that I'm being a silly newbie for not doing my research and pretending like I'm saying something unique, then ... I'm sorry, you're right. I actually need to go lurk these forums a bit before I make any more posts; don't want to embarrass myself more than I might already have!

12. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

A lot of the things people request have been in the plans since the beginning. And it's funny you mention that because I was just thinking about it today. Also, the big update is called a "big" update for a reason.

Don't worry about it. This is a chill place... at least that's the tone I try to set. Also, there's no need to request that feature. It's been in my head for a long time. But you're still welcome to if you want.

13. OH the word BIG is a hint! Yes!

now i must make a database in my brain that everything big could ever mean.

14. tailman8079

tailman8079 Level 0: Newbie

or...

It could just be that its called big because its got a lot of major changes. but i like the hint idea too.

15. DCEnygma

DCEnygma Level 1: Goomba

Hm... I've got Bowser, Ganon, Mother Brain, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Sputnik, Jupiter, and Canada...

Somehow I don't think most of those will be in the game. Here's hoping for SMBC: Ontario for Christmas!

16. SeanEBlog

SeanEBlog Level 3: Paratroopa

My money is on SOPHIA being the next character.

17. fire sonic power

fire sonic power Level 7: Bloober

Alright new character is coming!!! I wonder who it is? This is gonna be good unfotunatly it's not gonna be sonic.

18. I'm still so very excited to read this news. i read it all over again. .looking for as many hints as possible... just like you had that hint with Ninja Gaiden music. I feel like you're dropping hints :D

19. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

No, no that's just Doom. We pretty much have an unspoken agreement that he can act like a dick and get away with hit cause he isn't actually insulting anybody.

GAH! SO MANY POSSIBILITIES (for the update) THAT MY MIND IS EXPLODING LIKE SOME SORT OF...HOPPING...RODENT LIKE...ANIMAL!!!!!