About the Next Updates for Super Mario Bros. Crossover

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Oct 6, 2010.

1. like... some sort of... exploding rabbit :D

2. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

New Character?! Maybe Kirby?!

3. I'm guessing it's not kirby, i have a feeling I know who it is. i don't want to guess though.. just in case i'm right. but who knows. maybe kirby. but I'm guessing it will be somebody else.

4. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Are we going to get a badass trailer for the update like we did for 1.1? Cause I was looking forward to it and then I thought "well, he doesn't necessarily have to make one...".

5. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Of course! I've had the trailer in my head ever since I decided who the new character was. Making trailers is a lot of fun for me, and I like to get people hyped up. And it's a fun way for me to combine my love of video making with game development.

Also, the game is progressing pretty well, so I might throw a few extras into the first update. I'm way better at coding than I used to be.

6. let this be a lesson in passion :D, you keep at your passion, and you become better at your passion, and then, you can become more passionate about your passion.

PASSION!

7. krls

krls Level 0: Newbie

Hello there, I've been playing SMBCO since it came out on newgrounds, and I have been following it since then.

Well, I'm not a fun of poting but I just made an account to congratulate you for your work, and to wish you the best on the following updates, it's impresive you managed to keep this project up.

That would be it :p

8. corey95

corey95 Level 0: Newbie

Hey, that's a good idea!

Why not put Yoshi as a playable character, you know, when you hit a block, Yoshi comes out. And so you could make the character jump on Yoshi and do crazy stuff! Like double jumping, getting goombas in his mouth for breakfast and maybe using a SSB move as well. Oh yeah, you should add the butt slam for Mario and Yoshi, if you are able to.

And maybe add Luigi, but I'd want to see if there's an update for 2-player on this game. You may need to change the controls a bit but not one player, other than Z, X, and C. For the second player W for up, A for left, S for down, and D for right. Also attacks: Z, X, C for second player. That's my idea

9. JAY! you're lucky i'm raising chao, becasue let me tell you. that's very time consuming. I'm just happy that one is sleeping while the other one is awake. and then the other one sleeps while the other one is awake. i got lucky, it would have sucked if they both slept at the same time. that would have been boring. you see, i'm to believe that when you wake them up. they get grumpy and sleepy and suck at the races, and fall asleep often during the races. regardless of their stats.

what. oh sorry got too carried away with my chao talk. I'm going insane Jay. not the bad insane. but still, it's driving me insane knowing there is going to be a new version coming out sometime. and i got all these wonderful things lined up infront of your games release. and I'm so happy. because that means i'm occupied. if i had nothing better to do. OMG! I'd be going crazy trying to figure out who the new character is. and i can't wait to see the new video. the intro video. I hope you release the video at least before the game. that way I can drool even more when I know who the person in the game is going to be. and you're so good at making the videos. I know you'll make me drool big time over it. and I like a good tease that makes me drool like dangling steak in front of a hungry carnivorous beast. ... mmmm eye steak! yummy eye steak!

I'm really excited Jay,

so excited. i have preocupied myself with things that aren't related. so I can not think about it. so i can enjoy it all it happens. I hope you catch me off guard Jay. i love being caught off guard.

10. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

GOD I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE TRAILER!! THE RYU TRAILER WAS AWESOME!!

11. I feel the same, I'm just as excited for the trailer as i am the update :p

12. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

I like so much Jay's trailers.
    Ryu Hayabusa's trailer was awesome

Ken is the father of Ryu!
    That's right, Ken Hayabusa is the father of Ryu Hayabusa

13. Kirby

Who will the new character be? Hopefully one of the most requested ones

14. insaneninja

insaneninja Level 6: Lakitu

it would be awesome if the trailer came out on Halloween

15. Kirby

Or if it came out- TOMORROW!! But seriously i can not wait for this

16. neither can I, it makes me happy that work is kicking my ass, i don't have time to think about this as much as i would if I wasn't having such a brutal job.

17. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

Well actually will there really be a trailer? I mean it was said the small update will come around the begining of november and well... we are kinda around that. If you ask me it is possible that like a surprise attack the new version jumps at us on an unexpected day.
    But the question still stands though, who will be the new character? There is too much possibilities for it and it is harder to wait day by day...

18. I agree, i'm just glad work is kicking my ass (even though it's seemingly making me a grumpy man) it keeps my mind preocupied. today I put a strobe light under a balloon and held it as if it was a magical glowing orb. that helped me keep my mind off this update. I played make belief. and I had a magical orb that i had to protect. I taped the light to the balloon. so I didn't have to keep holding it on the balloon. that was a lot of fun. but still. i wondered in the back of my skull. who is that new character :p

and I thought Jay said he was going to make a video? if not. I hope he does make one. I'm too tired to look and check if he did. I'll just assume he did, unless somebody proves my assumption wrong, then I just made an ass of myself... but either way. it's all good. as long as the update is made. I'll be so happy: ::D

19. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

He did say he was going to make a trailer because he likes making movies, but he never specified if the small update was big enough to warrant one, or if it was for both, or anything like that.

20. so I might be an ass for assuming it's this little update. but oh well. i'll still assume