About the Next Updates for Super Mario Bros. Crossover

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Lets hope he makes a trailer, because he makes pretty kick ass ones, but if he doesn't it wont be bad, itll just make me cut more fingers off to keep my mind off the new character

2. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

I've already lost my whole left hand. YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TYPE WITH ONLY ONE HAND!?

3. Kirby

YOU NO HOW HARD IT IS TO SEE WITHOUT EYES, OR USE THE BATHROOM WITH NO WEENEE?!

4. BURGERMAN

Oh I've been there before...........

5. Kirby

jay (looks up in the sky) if you can hear me... give us a hint on who it is (tears roll down face) please... just a hint .... FUUUUUUUUUU( Puts chainsaw and chest and dies)

6. BURGERMAN

*looks down at mangled corpse* What am I sposed to do with this?

7. eat up!

8. bowsersenemy

bowsersenemy Level 3: Paratroopa

no, you're not supposed to eat it, you're supposed to put it in an oven so jay can! the man needs food! even if it is canibalism... ew.

9. sooo.... it's better to eat humans if they are cooked? VS raw?.... . law 6 says it's bad to eat the flesh of the living. but he's been dead for a while now. i think it's okay.

10. Kirby

* forks and spoons and a knife and a note slide out of corpses pocket
    November 6,2010 (echoing voice) Dear Piece of Paper
    TODAY IS THE DAY!! Today the update is coming out, and I can't waiit to play as (blood stains over name you cant read it)! It will be so MUCH FUN!! It should come out at 12:00PM according to Jay. Man, Jay is so hot.
    And after playing as (more blood cant read it) which will be fun, I'll eat burgerman. *looks at clock. But wait.... its 3 PM!! NOOOOOOO!!

11. bowsersenemy

bowsersenemy Level 3: Paratroopa

*ding* i think the kirby's done. let me check the instructions. hmm... ok, now we just have to baste it and let it brown a little. who's making the stuffing? this being a kirby, were gonna need LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of it.

12. I know who it is.. Jay told me not to tell anyone but i'm going to tell you all anyway.

it's bob doles robottic head. i brought this up to the forum a long time ago

7-19-2010 he told me and so I wrote this as a joke

http://www.explodingrabbit.com/foru...-added-in-the-next-MAJOR-update/page3?post#25

and nobody took it seriously. it was done on purpose to make everyone believe it's not bob dole.. hahahaha also i miss spoke of how bod dole was to be used to throw everyone off even more.

sorry jay.. I just couldn't hold it anymore.

13. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Damn you, kyoo!

14. BURGERMAN

I knew it!

15. *looks around*
    <<
    >>

yay I didn't get banned!

SHADOW HAS GUNS!

16. ketchupninja

ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

:confused::confused::confused:

17. Yeah...Um...Someone stole all the banhammers

18. no, I didn't get banned becuase it was a joke, and the update was really sophia the third

19. BURGERMAN

The secret's out!

20. No really.Someone stole all the banhammers.