Action Mode

Discussion in 'Features' started by Omegaman, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Omegaman

Omegaman Level 6: Lakitu

I have an idea, basiclly, this adds an action move to the game. It's a different mode.

It's mainly based on Bill Rizer. The playable characters in it are Samus, Bill, and Sophia. Instead of Jason in the tank, Bill boards it, and sophia is green. The main update for Bill would be that he could crawl, I think that'd be a good addition, another is maybe a different sprite than front/backflips. I think this would be good. I love playing as bill with the mushroom, and I think this would be a great addition to the game.
    :s: :s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s: Sincerely, Omega

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

:?::?::?: (not understanding)

3. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

-Only Samus, Bill, and SOPHIA are playable
    -SOPHIA is now green
    -When you play SOPHIA, Bill is standing on top (for some reason)
    -Bill can now crawl
    -Different sprites for Bill depending on whether he is jumping forward or backward

Frankly I think it's asking a bit much and some of the changes make no sense for a mode for just one character, but if it gets in I won't complain.

TheomanZero and Rey D like this.
  4. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Yeah, I don't really get the point of this, at least not as a game mode. Green SOPHIA with Bill on top sounds like a skin, Bill crawling and getting extra sprites are feature requests, and having fewer playable characters can be accomplished by . . . well, not playing as anyone else. How does this merit a "game mode"?

5. fractor

fractor Level 5: Spiny

It sounds like some sort of game mission with the characters. Makes more sense than a mode.