Request Alex/Kunio (River City Ransom/Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari) discussion

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Faruga, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

(from the Wiki)
    Ready to kick ass and take coins. People have requested to have this simple character in SMBC. He appeared in the River City Ransom games, a side-scrolling beat-'em-up game for the NES.
    [​IMG]
    Suggested music:

2. Eric Thorstad

Eric Thorstad Level 2: Koopa

YES. YES. and YES. This is a great idea.

3. Powerstars

Powerstars Level 3: Paratroopa

Dude, you're a genius!

4. TheMaster

TheMaster Level 0: Newbie

Yes! I would love for him to be in the game, in fact I was going to recommend it myself.

5. Psychotix

Psychotix Level 3: Paratroopa

I saw him in the 3.0 trailer! I hope he is a character and not just a skin.

Faruga likes this.
  6. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

He's obviously a skin.

uglyrodent, Faruga and MissingNo2 like this.
  7. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

That's a skin made by me, modified by Alias X Beoulve, and then partially reworked by the ER team. You can see it on the wiki, even though it isn't confirmed as in-game yet.

Nat and Faruga like this.
  8. JAGUARHX

JAGUARHX Level 2: Koopa

Interesting. :)

With a Kunio/Alex character, is possible to make (like a skin/alternative character) Jimmy & Billy Lee/Spike & Hammer ( dont forget Abobo e M'Bobo) from Double Dragon (Arcade/NES/GBA versions) or another classic beat 'em' up games from Technos Japan: Combatribes!

9. JAGUARHX

Well... i watching the Super Mario crossover 3.0 's trailer again and... this Alex is not a new character : This Alex is a SIMON BELMONT ' SKIN !!!

1:36...

The Alex attack with a bat is a skin to Vampire Killer backlash's Attack.

He have a double jump. And the barrel is a skin to Axe/sub-weapon attack.

If this is the final version of Character in 3.0 version : Alex dont will turn a true playable character. But, dont problem.

A good thing/sugestion: Billy ''Hammer'' &Jimmy ''spike'' Lee from Double Dragon 2 and 3 can turn a alternative character/skin to Simon Belmont too. Is simple, like Alex:

-Attack : Jimmy use the backlash attack. Billy use the bat. But, in Double Dragon 3 (NES) skin version, both use the nunchaku.
    -Secundary weapons: dynamite; barrels; rocks; boxes.

10. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Isn't that literally what he said?

TheomanZero and uglyrodent like this.
  11. JAGUARHX

Sorry, i am not read the name ''simon Belmont'' in the past comentary. Only the information about Alex be a skin.

EDIT:

Huummm... is true. I read the WIKI about skin character now and Alex is presents like a skin. Sorry for this. :)

uglyrodent likes this.