Alternate Costumes

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Ryuza, May 23, 2011.

1. Stinkosar

Stinkosar Level 3: Paratroopa

Guys. Grant DaNasty from Castlevania III as a Ryu skin.

Slash: Stab
    Shuriken: Throwing Knives
    Windmill: Axes

It's even better because he can climb walls.

2. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

It could work... Does he ever get a returning axe attack?

Rey D likes this.
  3. Stinkosar

Stinkosar Level 3: Paratroopa

I don't think so, but he does have axes, and I think a thrown axe has enough sprites to be a windmill shurkien.
    And it makes the most sense out of his weapons.

[​IMG](ignore Nasty Grant at the bottom there)

4. Jude

Jude Level 1: Goomba

Grant, Sypha, and Alucard would all be fun to play as, and probably not too difficult to put in considering the characters that already exist.

I made Sypha since she moves the most like Simon, I didn't change the subweapons but spending a little more time would make a good skin, or a new character all together.

[​IMG]

Sergy92 likes this.
  5. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

in terms of the costumes i'd like to ask how exactly are they selected? because i've played Mushroom Kingdom Fusion which also allows alternate skins, problem is if you put that skin and want to use the original character again you have to exit the game and get the original files again, yea that's pretty quick to do but it's a bit tedius and it would have been easier if there's seperate slots for skins for each character and you can just switch between them in the character select screen

6. Ryuza

Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

When you have a character selected you just hit the attack button and it'll swap between skins. :)

Faruga, Rey D and Mitewing like this.
  7. x3point14

x3point14 Level 6: Lakitu

well that.. is amazing! what about level skins?

8. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

So if you continually press the attack button, does it essentially cycle through all of the skins available?

9. Ryuza

Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

For that character, yeah. We set it up so its nice and simple, and it looks pretty cool. :)

10. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

I don't know I'd like to see them be they're own characters Grant could go on ceilings right and Alucard I think needs his bat form to be as cool as in Castlevania 3. Sypha might work but still the magic was too cool too.

11. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

Ah, alright then. Now is there any word on how many skin slots each character will have?

12. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

As many as we want.

Faruga, Rey D and thecatreturns123 like this.