Request alucard from caselvania

Discussion in 'Characters' started by steven, Jul 29, 2013.

1. steven

steven Level 1: Goomba

he has a sword able to turn into a wolf bat smoke he has fireballs can double jump can get upgrades to his sword

2. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

If Alucard were to ever be added, I think his CV3 version would be more appropriate.

Mitewing and Nat like this.
  3. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I would love to see Alucard added. If any CV3 character should be added, it's him!

4. Mitewing

I know in his GB appearance as a boss in Castlevania Legends, he has a sword. How could that work as a skin if he's based on his Castlevania 3 appearance?

5. Mitewing

I just had an idea. We know in CV3, Alucard can change into a bat. In SOTN, he can also change into a wolf. What if we add that transformation to his gameplay too? The wolf can allow him to get under 1 block high areas, have higher speed and jump, and also stomp enemies like Mario/Luigi. It would use hearts just like the bat. Sprites of the wolf enemy from CV2 can be used to make this possible.

6. Fahad

Fahad Level 0: Newbie

Make All Characters In This Game, Any Games, In Super Mario Bros Crossover!

7. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

I would normally complain about you replying to a year old thread, but mitewing does it all the time and no one calls him out on it so meh...

8. Mitewing

The difference is I am not replying to threads that would be considered dead, and I'm actually attempting being constructive.