Announcement: New Emoticons!

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Ryuza, May 17, 2011.

1. ketchupninja

ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

I DEMAND THE LIMIT BE RAISED TO 10000

2. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

So that the occasional spambot can post 10,000 huge images instead of just a small wall of text? :p
    Think about it, someone has to scroll all the way to the bottom to ban them, and cropping the entire image to one Paint-image isn't hard or time-consuming.

3. x3point14

x3point14 Level 6: Lakitu

I honestly cant get it to work :mad:

4. Ryuza

Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

Let the invasion begin >:)
    :s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::ll:
    :s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::se::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::ccl:
    :s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::hl:
    :s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::bbl:
    :sophia::jason::simon::samus::ryu::bill::megaman::link::mario::s::s::s::goomba::kl::krl::spl::bl::sl::hbl::s::bowser::s::s::peach:
    :ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground:
    :ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground:

Also, the limit has been raised past 200.

5. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Awesome. Just awesome.

6. Ryuza

7. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Awwwwww buddy!

Hypest emoticons

8. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

Wow we're going to have emoticons to respond to every type of situation and comment. :dtmf:

9. Ryuza

In the future entire conversations will be carried out with emoticons.

10. Rey D

Patron

Attack sprites! Attack sprites please! :D

11. Ryuza

Maybe when I get off of work in about 8 hours.

12. Rey D

Patron

What is "work" ? Is it eatable ? :D It's really fun playing with those smileys! No problem for the waiting time :!: :jmario:

13. ketchupninja

:dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf::dtmf:

Testing out the new limit. ZACH, YOU'RE AWESOMENESS IS BLOWING MY BRAIN OUT. THESE SMILIES ARE LIKE VERSION 2.0

EDIT: OH MY GOSH SO MANY DOWNWARD THRUSTS

14. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

Suggestion : Can you put in hero projectiles, like Simon's axe, or Mega Man's mega buster?
    Make sure you include from every power up (Mushroom, Flower, you get it)

15. Ryuza

Glad to see you guys are enjoying them :D

Projectiles are coming up soon, I should have them done in a little while.

:bill: :bb: :bb: :bb: :bb: :bb: :bb: :bb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb:

:megamanshoot: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb:

Heres some of them, I'll add the rest another time.

16. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

:megaman: "I can only fire three pellets you cheater!"

17. Rey D

Patron

Haha finally attack sprites... AN attack sprite for Mega Man, his bullets and Bill's. :D I wonder what my next art will be. Thanks for awesome work, Mr. Ryuza! :M:

... : bb : and : bbb: ? :D It's Bullet Bill haha! :bbr:

18. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

I just love things like this, I really like having options for everything, as do most people, I'm sure. It's weird how happy I am about these.

:s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::dtmf:
    :s::s::s::s::s::s::s::fireball:
    :s::s::bmario::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::s::bowser:
    :cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge::cbridge:

In forming that, I have a quick request, could you move the fireball up a few pixels so that when it's put on top of a brick it's not touching it? Just put like a few blank pixels underneath it.

insaneninja likes this.
  19. Scorpion42

Scorpion42 Level 6: Lakitu

20. ketchupninja