Apparel

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Ian Mallard, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Ian Mallard

Ian Mallard Guest

I love t-shirts. Has anyone thought of doing SMBC shirts? I would definitely buy them.

2. yerffej

yerffej Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I can maybe see exploding rabbit t-shirts, but I'm sure that there would be some legal troubles with an SMBC shirt.

3. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

This has been talked about over chat before. We think that a collection of T-shirts with Jay's famous quotes would be the way to go with this.

"Downward thrust, motherfucker!" = Link's Downward thrust sprite with those words above him.
    "Windmill Shuriken" = Ryu throwing tornadoes at enemies(?) , with the quote above.
    "Ghost Ninjas" = The SMW Boo sprite, cheesily dressed up as a ninja, with the quote above.

Also related is...well, it's being a jerkface and not letting me post it. Check Jay's Visitor Messages (NEW GUY: DO that by clicking his name) .

4. jerry

jerry Level 6: Lakitu

I'd buy an Exploding Rabbit shirt...

5. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

Doesn't this kinda defy the promise SMBC gives when you start playing? No profit is being made by this game. Well, if we sell apparel, that's practically a profit being made off of SMBC, or Exploding Rabbit.

:)

6. jerry

He makes a profit off us looking at the ads already, CK.

And he's not making a profit off the copyrighted characters if he uses the ER symbol.

7. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

just don't over price anything...

8. jerry

$10-$15 is good shirt price

9. Ian Mallard

Ian Mallard Guest

Please, I could do without the sarcasm.

10. ketchupninja

ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

What? He wasn't being sarcastic...

11. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

Sarcasm? I almost never joke, sir. Every word in that post is serious as a heart attack. All I did was share my ideas--And I'm in no mood to get into another argument after leaving my medals one unfinished (I had the perfect response, too...) .

Are you offended that I called you a new guy? Well, then, I'm sorry. Is there some part of my jargon that you didn't understand? Just ask me. Look, I'm far from a mean guy; I'm more than willing to help you around this site. Again, I have no idea where you're getting "sarcasm" from.

12. Ian Mallard

Ian Mallard Guest

Sorry, I apologize. It wasn't being called a new guy that made me think it was sarcastic, but the way you capitalized 'do.' I thought it was making fun at my previous inabilities. Thank you for clearing that up.

13. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

We're already in the process of creating shirts. I'm not sure how long it takes to set up everything but it is happening. :)

14. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

I AM SO PUMPED.

Also, if you haven't already gotten too far, take a look at Topataco, they work with tons of different artists and they host shops for pretty much all the best web-comics.

15. Ian Mallard

Ian Mallard Guest

I can't wait! That'll be so amazing!

16. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

Okay, so I had an idea about the t-shirts/apparel - and I don't think it would be too hard to implement, it would just require a longer process. My idea is: USER JERSEYS! Listen to this, we go to order a t-shirt and when we buy it, we just type in our Username and password, pay a few extra bucks (maybe like an additional $5) and get our Exploding Rabbit shirt with "Dinospy" printed on the back! Or whatever your username is.

Now, I understand that this would require extra printing work and extra money, that's why I suggested it being a higher price for a personalized t-shirt. If it's too much of a hassle or would make things too complicated, then don't worry about it. Just give it a thought - I'd like to hear some ideas about this.

17. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

naruto headbands that say "downward thrust, mother fucker!" ?

Or a sushi roll, or a picture of Squid

18. thecatreturns123

thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top

I think custom jerseys would be harder than they would be popular. If you gave out free SMBC Ts with a suggested donation, would that be legal? Anyway, Ts coming, this is even better than when I found out there was a website for BBT Sheldon Ts.