Verifying Attacking on Character Select Screen

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by uglyrodent, Sep 20, 2012.

1. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

I ran a quick search and didn't find a thread for this, but I have the feeling it's been reported.

On the character select screen after 1-4, when I hit the attack button to change the skin the characters attacked (Mega Man shoots, Ryu slashes, etc.). They also changed skins.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Never heard of that. Interesting that it hasn't been reported.

uglyrodent likes this.
  3. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

That is weird. As far as I know, the game just needs to be built again (basically, updated), and this should potentially fix a lot of these little bugs that keep cropping up periodically. I suspect these random little bugs are due to the game being built in an earlier version of Flash. Unfortunately, I don't know if we have a date for this update, but ideally it won't be too long before it's ready.

TheomanZero and Mitewing like this.
  4. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Will this be the Flash update that also fixes the lag when using 16 bit music?

5. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Hopefully. I don't know enough of the technical details myself. I'll need to check with Jay on some of these things when I get the chance.

6. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Jay said it will hopefully, thanks to Flash update or something.
    BUT that's also what he said when the lag has been first mentioned, so I'd say we can only wish, wait and see.