Official Bass Skins

Discussion in 'Skins' started by uglyrodent, Jan 19, 2012.

1. BassWins

BassWins Level 6: Lakitu

I looked at the sprites for tails adventure and I think it will be just a little small...:(

2. Dimpsy

Dimpsy Level 9: Spike Top

I just made a Bass Skin that should've been thought of in the first place. This is a pretty easy Skin I made of the Wonderswan Forte from Rockman and Forte 2.
    The Wonderswan and the game were both released in Japan and you can learn more about it some other place.
    [​IMG]
    Some things seem simple enough and CRUD left some area near the top left kinda in the middle left where normally you see the Dash Dust,oh well. Anyways everything was just simplified. You may wonder if this is even a Wonderswan game,it looks like Gameboy and your right and wrong at the same time. Also left an error in the Forte and Treble Fusion thing.

Mariofan5000, Frozsoul and sbq92 like this.
  3. Nat

Nat Level 6: Lakitu

how about the sea fox?( i can add wheels to make it look like a driller)

4. BassWins

Yeah, that seems like it will work. I like the idea of the sea fox in the game. :)

5. Nat

Yeah same. Originally i was making a sophia skin for tails ( the sea fox as the tank ) but it didn't work out. maybe i might make it again:D.

6. BassWins

Sounds Awesome! :p :bassdash:

7. Nat

Alright V.2 of the Tails skin! (Still more to do though.)
    Tails skin.png

8. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

I feel like Tails would be more suited to be a Luigi skin after seeing that solo jump sprite. You could actually animate that with him like Mario 2 Luigi's feet when he jumps.

9. Nat

10. silentshadowxp

No, I mean the third sprite. His tail is supposed to spin when he jumps, and just imagining in my head that one solo jumping sprite just looks odd without the rest of the animation.

11. Nat

In tails adventure (the sprites im using) tail has a single jump sprite.

uglyrodent likes this.
  12. BassWins

Wow, I thought they would be awesome going by the first sprites... AND I WAS RIGHT. Damn, I just.... wow, mind = blown, good work man!

13. silentshadowxp

According to this he had more than one flying sprite (which is what you're currently using). That extra sprite in my opinion makes a big difference.

I still say Luigi would be a better choice, and make his fire power shoot bombs, but eh, to each his own.

I'd say at least change it to the basic jump sprite and not the flying one.

14. WilyNumber13

WilyNumber13 Level 2: Koopa

Bass just seems like an incredibly odd choice of character for a Tails skin.

15. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

It's because of the game Tails' Adventure. You see, in that game, Tails could throw bombs and send out remote-control robots, and in SMBC, Bass can . . .
    Wait.

uglyrodent and silentshadowxp like this.
  16. Nat

The flying sprite is the dash.
    I guess, but I wanted to make a tails skin and this is the closet thing i could get (other than the sophia skin with the sea fox as the tank, but that went horribly wrong).

17. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

that Dr. Wily skin is random but i love it because of it

18. silentshadowxp

He's tied with Proto Man for my fav <3

19. Dameon_Schnider

Dameon_Schnider Level 1: Goomba

Decided to try and fit some Bass sprites I've been working on for a while into the template, only had to tweak the frames a little bit. How does it look?
    [​IMG]
    I'll fix the transparency later when I have time. Off to the side in one of the empty boxes, I left an example for his colors should change for different weapons.

sbq92 likes this.
  20. Dameon_Schnider

Dameon_Schnider Level 1: Goomba

[​IMG]
    Alright, here's the final version, until Treble boost is fully added in at least.

sbq92 likes this.