Benjamin Skin

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Giga, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Giga

Giga Level 0: Newbie

Hey, Exploding Rabbit. I'm the guy that requested that Benjamin be added as a Link skin. You might've seen my name in the credits and gone "who the hell is that guy?" and you'd be right in saying that. I could go into great detail about what I've done and who I am, but that's for another thread which may or may not be created.

I want to say before I post this image that I love what has been done already, and this is simply a few changes (and a face sprite that I wouldn't use myself, but feel should be included in the skin somewhere; feel free to edit it out) I would personally make to the skin. I've changed the arrows, bomb bag and jump animation. Since you can actually jump in Mystic Quest, I took the jumping sprite and put it where it belongs - if no other changes are made, this is my only request. The arrow pickup I put in the sheet is based off the inventory instead of the attack animation. I drew the sideways one myself - the arrowhead is a bit shit, so if this is seriously considered, I would request that someone better at sprite art than me redoes it. Finally, I changed the Bomb Bag from the Wakewater, which I had no idea what it was, to a Heal Potion. It should draw attention away from the top of the bag, and towards the bottom, where the bomb symbol is.

[​IMG]

Dimpsy, TheomanZero and Alkerion like this.
  2. Edwin0080

Edwin0080 Level 5: Spiny

Actually made ​​Froszul skin but I see you made some changes

3. Goomba98

Goomba98 Level 3: Paratroopa

Now you made me not want to jump as Benjamin until the next version. Good job.