Request Bill: Add Falcon to his powerups

Discussion in 'Features' started by Mitewing, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

The Falcon destroyed all enemies onscreen, so it would be very useful. The Atom in SMB Special does the same thing, but only appears once in the entire game.

2. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

I don't think I would like the item in the game. It would make co-op boring. Plus there is less enemy's then the ones on Contra. So it's really isn't needed.

3. Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

In Contra, the screen is full with enemies but in SMBC, it rarely happens so Falcon is not useful at all.

4. Mitewing

It could be a rare item. It could only appear 5-10% of the time. It would be very useful on any levels with Lakitu.

5. Mr.Giang

But Bill himself is useful for Lakitu level. Isn't Spread Gun too powerful for this level?

ThomasMink likes this.
  6. Mitewing

If you're lucky enough to have the spread gun

7. Mr.Giang

Most of people choose Bill in Lakitu level 'cause his Spread Gun, if you don't have, play Bass instead. Even that I still think Falcon will not be useful here. But if you can contain Falcon with you and use when you want to use, it's a good idea.

8. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

If it's on the sheet, it probably means they thought about it and will probably think about it in the future.

TheomanZero and ThomasMink like this.