Bugged save file?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Zaxter, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Zaxter

Zaxter Level 0: Newbie

Not exactly sure what happened here, but when I try to load up my save data, it causes all backgrounds in the game to become solid black until I refresh my browser. I can still select "New Game" and have everything appear just fine, though.

Here's a link to the contents of my save data. I'm interested to hear if this is just happening to me or if everyone can duplicate this: http://pastebin.com/3rbg3495

background_glitch.png background_glitch2.png

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

It looks like you're on 1-4 with invisible skin. :p You should check it out.

3. StepS

StepS Level 3: Paratroopa

Yeah, some new setting in 2.03 (as it seems, Invisible skin) causes a change after loading an old save file. As for me, I got my Enemies' skin set to Random after doing so.

4. Zaxter

Zaxter Level 0: Newbie

Invisible skin?

...Okay, looking at the options menu, I'm seeing a "skins" option that I hadn't thought to look for before. Cycling through those seems to bring the background back to life. Thanks for letting me know what was going on.

huang17 likes this.
  5. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Oh yeah I didn't realize but since I added a skin it'd change the skin settings when you load a 2.02 file.

huang17 likes this.