Request Castlevania Enemy Skin: Change Goomba replacement to Slime/Amoeba

Discussion in 'Features' started by Mitewing, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I was reading about the MSX game "Vampire Killer". It's essentially a remake of the NES Castlevania with several gameplay differences. This game has a unique enemy called a Slime. Like the Bots in the Zelda 2 skin, I feel they best represent the Goomba. The graphics of "Vampire Killer" are 95% identical to Castlevania so it would fit perfectly. If the game gets another update, I request that this be implemented.

2. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

I would like to add that said Slime sprite stands right out compared to other sprites in the same game.

3. Mitewing

How so exactly? Either the color can be changed or the Slime from CV2 can be used. There's already at least one CV2 enemy being used so it wouldn't be an issue.

4. Mitewing

The Slime comes in 3 colors: Red, White, and Blue. I'm sure one of those would work.

5. MissingNo2

... This has NOTHING to do with what I said at all.

6. Mitewing

Yes, it does. You said the sprites stand out in its own game, but you didn't specify how, so I assumed it was the colors it used, as I don't see a problem with the sprites' design.

7. MissingNo2

It's the fact that it doesn't have any form of shading to match with the other sprites.
    Besides, is there something wrong with the skulls?