Castlevania Skins

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Jay, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

Well show the whole Double Shot, first, and second, I'm sorry for not being clear but I mean't the Morning Star from Castlevania 3

roman6a likes this.
  2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

[​IMG]

EDIT: Just realized the Double shot is slighty smaller than the mushroom. It doesn't change the fact that it's... Uh...

roman6a likes this.
  3. Captain Knight

Shorten the Morning Star until it fits inside the top mushroom part of the mushroom, and make the Double Shot AS SMALL AS THE BOTTOM WHITE AREA AND PUT IT ON THE BOTTOM

roman6a likes this.
  4. Rey D

Patron

[​IMG]

Is it fine now? XD

Mitewing, Captain Knight and roman6a like this.
  5. Captain Knight

Very :)

6. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Hopefully, powerups will be like characters and will have some space around them to be utilized when making skins.

7. Rey D

Patron

→ There is 99% of chance that they will, as everything will be skinnable, except the Exploding Rabbit logo.

8. Mitewing

I'm sure they'll be skinnable. I was saying since Jay said they will be some free space around the characters for skins that don't exactly fit the base character, it will be the same for powerups.

9. Rey D

Patron

→ I bet there will be. As skinnable items, allowing two pixels of free space is almost a necessity to allow more things to be used as skins.

10. Mitewing

Agreed. So is there a unique icon for the flame whip? If so, I'd like to see it with the triple shot.

Also, is anyone else still making character and level skins? Everything I've seen so far is impressive. I would love to see more level skins in particular along with powerup skins.

11. Captain Knight

I could give out my ideas and you guys could make them, if that's something you guys wouldn't mind.

I mean, with Rey D it worked out well (in my mind it did), so I don't see any problem with doing it again.