Character Skins

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Jay, Mar 2, 2011.

1. nickreaper

nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

I still don't think it looks quite right. Have you considered not using Mega Man's head and instead plopping a head from one of Mario's sprites on it? I know I'm nitpicking (which is something I hate), and it's your skin, but I think it'd make it look a lot better.

2. DarkBowser007

DarkBowser007 Level 6: Lakitu

WAT. It's supposed to be MegaMan styled, and plopping a different head in would ruin the idea.

3. nickreaper

nickreaper Level 6: Lakitu

Well then...I've got nothing to contribute, really...Sorry for wasting your time.

4. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

You should recolor this so we will have RC-011. Also, we need16 bit versions.

5. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Faruga likes this.
  6. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

And this is why I asked for character skins on the Wiki. So that my life skinning a 16-bit RD-008 would be easier.

nickreaper, Rey D and uglyrodent like this.
  7. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

According to Zach, A&S has all the sheets, he just hasn't put them up on the wiki yet.

8. Faruga

Patron

Really? All of them?

9. sbq92

That's the way I understood it. I messaged him asking for a particular skin, and he redirected me to the wiki with the assumption that all the skins are there. When I told him there aren't all there, he seemed surprised and said Alice has them and that he assumed they'd be up.

silentshadowxp likes this.
  10. Rey D

Patron

That's okay. Alice always have some stuffs to do, and now, she has a whole load of images to upload and to put in tables etc. Poor Alice. ^^"

11. sbq92

Hey, I'd do it if I had the images. I know A&S was entrusted with the task, but if he's too busy or doesn't like doing that sort of thing or whatever else, someone else could do it. :)

silentshadowxp likes this.
  12. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

13. Faruga

Patron

Rey D likes this.
  14. aliceandsven

15. Faruga

Patron

16. Rey D

Patron

→ It's the american Super Mario Bbros. 2 . so it could be
    • Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)
    • Super Mario USA
    Super Mario USA being the name that Doki-Doki Panic clone has in Japan.

→ Super Mario World

Glad I could help! :D
    Wait, I did help, right?

17. sbq92

It looks like it's not in the game yet, although interestingly that one differs from the other one that was submitted, so it looks to be an "official" one made by Zach. Awesome!

18. aliceandsven

19. Rey D

Patron

→I must admit that those Starman jump sprites look weird.

20. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

I'd go with the first one, since Crossover was made In USA, where most people know of it as just Super Mario Bros 2. Saying Super Mario USA might confuse some people.

Also, the second one was from Super Mario All-Stars, so it could simply be Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) All-Stars.

Rey D and uglyrodent like this.