Chat bar

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Nemephosis, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

I do not like. It keeps signing me in to it automatically when I navigate away from the site and back. I think someone messaged me, but I can't be sure. There was a name with a 4 in a red bubble but it didn't occur to me what it was until I closed it. So if you wrote me something, leonmuse, sorry, I missed them all. I don't do the chat thing on the site.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Well if you're logged on the forums, of course your chat is enabled. I don't understand.
    And if someone messaged you, of course you can't read if you close right away.

3. Nemephosis

Because other forums I go to don't sign me in to it automatically... that's the point. I hate that.

4. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

You can go offline in the options of the chat bar, and it remembers your offline status. I've been offline all day. :p

Rey D likes this.
  5. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

→ Well that doesn't log you to the chatroom. It's only individual chats, so all you have to do is to say to anyone who message "I don't like chatting" and it's over.

EDIT: sbq's solution too.

6. Nemephosis

Not with me. That's why I made this thread. I sign off, I go somewhere else, I comeb ack, it's signed me on again.

7. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Weird...

I just tested it. I went offline and then I closed the window. I opened a new one and I was still off. I use the best browser ever, Chrome, so I opened Firefox on ER and I was off there too.