Request Cheat: All weapons at the same time for Bill and Ryu.

Discussion in 'Features' started by French rocks, May 24, 2012.

?

Should this cheat be enabled?

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

21.4%
  3. I don't know/don't care.

7.1%
  1. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

So that cheat would basically make Bill, Simon and Ryu carry all of their special weapons at the same time and make them able to choose between them and switch those, which pretty much works like the weapon system of Megaman and Bass.

I'm aware that this doesn't work like Bill, Simon and Ryu's original game(s) but I think it would be nice to have this cheat included in SMBC.

I think it could be unlocked by killing 500 enemies with special weapons with any character.

I'd like you guys to comment about that idea and as well give a name to that cheat plz.

Crownjo, Mr.Giang and uglyrodent like this.
  2. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

I like this idea. It might need some tweaking on how you choose and such, but it would be fun.

3. Uprising

Uprising Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I don't even think this should be considered a cheat. It should be in the game for Ryu and Bill, as well as Simon on its own, not as a cheat. It would give the player a bit more freedom.

4. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

It would also give the player more freedom if the characters could fly...there's a reason for the limitations.

Rey D, BassWins, uprising1234 and 2 others like this.
  5. French rocks

I agree with you, however I think it would make both characters overpowered a bit, or make the player only use one of these weapons.

6. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

uglyrodent likes this.
  7. Uprising

Uprising Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Well, maybe it would be better as a cheat. Good idea though.

8. French rocks

Wow, it seems I forgot about Simon... I<ve edited my post to add him to suggestions. But yes, I agree with that idea, or maybe there could be a new powerup for Samus that lets her combine both to have a beam that can freeze and have the same pattern as Wave Beam, like in Super Metroid.

9. 8bitwizard

8bitwizard Level 5: Spiny

shouldn't there just be a cheat for all of the characters to have their special items?

TheomanZero and uglyrodent like this.
  10. TheomanZero

I suppose that works, too -- a "Full-Powered Mode" where all characters have all of their power-ups, even the ones that are normally mutually exclusive.

11. 8bitwizard

8bitwizard Level 5: Spiny

12. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

I like it. More options is always a good thing.

TheomanZero likes this.
  13. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

This would be fun to use because it would make Bill/Ryu/Samus/Simon able to select weapons. Nice idea. They could use the select button to switch weapons.

Rey D and ZeroXBeoulve like this.
  14. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

I got an idea.

How about...

A cheat where you can use all weapons at the same time simultaneously?

think about it.. SIMULTANEOUSLY

Rey D and uglyrodent like this.
  15. TheomanZero

Adding the Cycle buttons like I suggested would make this easier. Select could open a menu.
    So . . . when Link presses Special, he throws a Boomerang, shoots an Arrow, and drops a Bomb all at once?
    And Simon and Ryu throw four weapons at once, with Simon also stopping time?
    And Mega Man and Bass . . . I don't even want to think about that.
    Sounds like a recipe for insanity to me.

uglyrodent and French rocks like this.
  16. Alias X Beoulve

Yeah, and when Bill shoots once, it releases a spinning fireball, a machine gun shot, a regular shot, a spread wave, and a laser all at once.

IT'D BE AWESOME :awesome:

uglyrodent likes this.
  17. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

I don't think the game needs a menu select for weapons. I honestly prefer one or two buttons to cycle through all the weapons I have. It's so much better and easy for me.

Especially co-op. I don't want some asshole to pause my game just to select a weapon.

18. Alias X Beoulve

If they could get the game to have that simultaneous-multi-fire
    Without lagging the game and on the highest graphics settings

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
    :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
    :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
    :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
    :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

uglyrodent likes this.
  19. French rocks

Guys, if you want to talk about a cheat that fires every special weapon at once, do it on another thread, you're getting out of the subject....

Crownjo likes this.
  20. TheomanZero

Even for Mega Man and Bass? They're the most important ones, really.
    Well, it wouldn't pause in multiplayer.