Cheat Suggestions & Discussion

Discussion in 'Features' started by JoMamma, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

But throwing the shuriken while slashing would be weird for the animation, right?

2. Tienfan789

Tienfan789 Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

what if it was more like.... when you slash, 2 windmills come out one on top of the other. also, the one below is a little behind since the sword slashed there last.... maybe I should stop there, but what if the winmills were like links sword and flashing?

3. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I'm making a gif so that you understand.

Rey D likes this.
  4. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

Maybe Float cheat?

Hey, it's a start.

5. TangibleClouds

TangibleClouds Level 0: Newbie

Teleport! :3
    Whenever you attack an enemy, instead of killing it, you would switch places with it every time you hit it.

6. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Er, what would this do exactly? Does it have something to do with water?
    Well it's a creative idea, but it mainly seems good for getting you killed.

Rey D likes this.
  7. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

Well, you can fly in the air, like LittleBigPlanets Hover mode, maybe?

8. TangibleClouds

TangibleClouds Level 0: Newbie

True, it could get you killed, but it would make bowser a lot easier. Shoot him and jump into the axe.

9. TheomanZero

Okay . . . but that's really the only use I see for it. (Also it seems to me that moving Bowser could cause all sorts of problems.)

10. Rey D

Patron

To get Bowser easily, use Fire Flowered Mario. B)

11. TheomanZero

Here's a suggestion: Instead of the "Infinite Charge" suggested before, how about "Auto-Charge" -- that is, Mega Man's Buster and Ryu's Windmill Shuriken automatically charge whenever you're not using them (or, for Ryu, when there isn't already a Windmill Shuriken out). It'd be a little less unwieldy.
    In addition to that, "Quick Charge" -- Mega Man's Buster charges faster (Ryu's Windmill Shuriken charges pretty fast anyway, so I don't know if we can make it any faster). These two cheats together would be pretty close to the "Infinite Charge" idea, but either would also be useful on its own.

Frozsoul, JoMamma and insaneninja like this.
  12. JoMamma

JoMamma Level 6: Lakitu

How come I'm not watching my own thread? :confused:

*skims through posts*
    You aren't throwing the shuriken while slashing. First, tap the button and Ryu throws his WS, and you would be able to slash while the WS is on-screen. When the WS returns to Ryu, he can throw it AGAIN with a tap of a button.
    Question answered. :awesome:
    That would mean you can skip the whole game like a cheap bastard cheating n00b. BORING

How come nobody else thought of that? o.o
    Oh man, I'd be all over the place. LEVEL RAEP :eek:
    But stomping would make the enemy stomp you, amirite?

13. Rey D

Patron

But I want to slash! :O Anyway, I just spotted that:

Only a real awesome guy could have thought about that. :awesome:

JoMamma likes this.
  14. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

Well if you're going to have it so the enemy stomps you, the only thing you can call that would be the Soviet Russia cheat. :)

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  15. JoMamma

JoMamma Level 6: Lakitu

Then don't turn the cheat on.

Rey D likes this.
  16. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

I think a floating cheat is an interesting idea and could be implemented in an interesting way. Basically, you could press up or down to "walk" up or down. The walking animation would play, but the character would move up or down instead of left or right. I think that could be fun!

powergo likes this.
  17. TheomanZero

Maybe it could work like Cupid Kirby: Press Up in midair (or maybe Up + Jump) to start flying, at which point you can move in all directions with the Arrows. Press Jump again to stop flying and drop.

insaneninja likes this.
  18. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

Also maybe it could work like minecraft: press the jump button twice and your char starts flying, press the button twice again, and you stop flying, falling to the ground (or to your death. who knows?)

19. powergo

powergo Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

NO, I like mine craft, but I hate its flying. it takes forever to get down! I think the Idea to "walk upwards" could work.
    and with the teleport cheat, If you stomp a goomba, you will switch places with the DEAD goomba, so how would it stomp you.

20. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Wouldn't switching places with the goomba you just stomped put you where the goomba was, which would be...one the ground where you already are? That sounds useless...