Cheats

Discussion in 'Game' started by Bill R., Nov 18, 2010.

1. Bill R.

Bill R. Level 3: Paratroopa

This is for talk about the option ''cheats'' in Super Mario Bros Crossover. You can opine or suggess about it. maybe someone has seen the video of SMBC version 1.1, where it appeared an option called ''cheats''.
    This option have got 4 cheats:
    -Level select.
    -Invincible.
    -Infinite lives.
    -Water mode.

2. QWERTY

QWERTY Level 2: Koopa

It is has.

And what the hell do you mean?

3. you have to beat the game once to unlock cheats. best thing to do is if you want cheats is to beat the game. and then save it. so you can load it and use the cheats.

4. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

What I'm looking forward to is the implementation of Rush Marine. Water mode will be a lot more fun! :D

5. bowsersenemy

bowsersenemy Level 3: Paratroopa

this. it would make up for the Vic Viper not being in.

6. phurgawtin

phurgawtin Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

how about if you're in a water stage (or in a tunnel part of a level that took you to a water portion), there is a cheat called "land mode" that can be checked?

now lets get some fresh meat up in this bitch:

no limit mode - megaman can have more than 3 shots out at a time, simon can have infinite axes even while non-shroomed, bill rizer's rapidfire would never have to skip a bullet, samus could drop bombs constantly, hell you could even erase the limit of 2 bullet bills per screen

music choice - play as ryu, but for all intensive purposes, the music is selected as if you were megaman. can be done for any character, or a "Random" option, where every screen decides you're a different character.

no fall mode - falling into a hole teleports you to the top of the screen, as if it wraps around.

evil twin mode - instead of fighting bowser, you fight a duplicate of yourself who paces and jumps like bowser, but imitates your moves any time you imitate a keystroke.

edit:
    well, given that i just saw the "feature requests" wiki has a section for cheats, i'mma just type my ideas in there.
    but if anyone's curious and on this page, i'll leave em up wrapped in some spoilers

7. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

This is how I envision the cheat menu set up:

It will always be there, and will have "????????" for all the locked cheats. That way, it shows the casual player in game that there's more to the game than just what he plays. He knows there is stuff to unlock.

Also, Simon's easy jump and Samus's crouch will be in there. But they will be unlocked from the get go. They are only put in there for organizational purposes.

8. Duckerdoo

Duckerdoo Level 5: Spiny

I didn't see this post when I posted on the removal topic. Our minds think alike, Please.

9. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

How about a cheat that gives Mega Man the Charge Kick ability, or something that lets him slide across large gaps, much like Link's hover shoes in Ocarina of Time?

10. Bill R.

See OK, Man. No is hard see the description.
    Remember, this is for opine, no suggest.
    I have used the cheats in the SMBC save editor and I thought it was wonderful. But for me, is some borning use the cheats for win the game again and again.

11. Please

Just out of curiosity, what language do you natively speak? (I'd feel really bad if you say English...)

12. Bill R.

Please, talk about the thread.

13. Please

If I offended you, I'm sorry, but I was curious. In fact I applaud you for speaking in English. If you speak English natively I'm truly sorry. If you seriously want to keep the thread on topic, PM me : )

Also, to keep from derailing the thread:

Jay put in a Mega Man high jump cheat and he also said he would take into consideration putting Simon's jump into the cheat, which would give you the cheat menu from the start with hidden options.

14. Bill R.

Im' not offended, and where did you get that cheat of Megaman and Simon?

15. Please

In another thread recently Jay confirmed a Mega Man high jump cheat is in 1.2 already.

In another thread yesterday, Jay said he would consider moving Simon's easy jump to the cheat menu.

16. Bill R.

I can't find that, in this website? What thread, can you say me what thread?

I seem I have heard about it, I just have heard about Megaman with Rush Coil Jump. Simon, anything.

17. phurgawtin

here ya go.

18. Bill R.

Ok, thanks. But, In what thread Jay says that?

19. phurgawtin

click the blue triangle thing next to the name "Exploding Rabbit"

20. MeleeShogun13

MeleeShogun13 Level 5: Spiny

does anyone else think rush jet should be a cheat or a normal abilitiy for megaman?(i think it should be a normal ability)