Request Chell from Portal

Discussion in 'Characters' started by n00bly man, Feb 17, 2012.

1. n00bly man

n00bly man Level 0: Newbie

I'd like Chell (Portal and Portal 2 protagonist) to be on SMBC, I know that the game isn't old but it would be cool to use portals, you could drop enemies into another ones or into falls, it would be cool

2. ZeroEdgeir

ZeroEdgeir Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

While interesting, SMBC is a collaboration of classic NES-era (or styled) characters.

I do admit to enjoy having fun, thinking with portals, but there would be a royal pain of logistics to how it would work in the SMB environment.

uglyrodent and TheomanZero like this.
  3. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Somebody's actually making a Mario version of Portal, giving Mario and Luigi portal guns. It's called Mari0 and should be released in about two weeks.

4. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

Just no....
    1. Not from a 8-bit, 16-bit or Game Boy game;
    2. The game it's in is'nt a Nintendo game or in a Nintendo console;
    3. You don't even say how would your character work in the game (example power-ups, attacks, etc.);
    4. They just would'nt fit in SMBC.

5. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Shouldn't the title be changed to the name of the character? I know this thread was dead but still can be useful.

Why reviving such thread? I not saying you're breaking rules, nothing prevents you from doing this, but I see no reason for posting in a dead thread only to say nonconstructive things to someone who doesn't even goes here anymore.

6. French rocks

I did'nt saw he was'nt going on the forum anymore....But i'l be more vigilant next time i'l encounter a ┬źdead┬╗ thread.
    What does it means anyways?

7. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

None of these invalidate the request for the record.
    To whit;
    1. Bass is not from an 8-bit, 16-bit, or GB game
    2. Can't invalidate this one, but Jay says things like "console doesn't matter" quite a lot
    3. Starting content is encouraged, but not at ALL required; these threads are for discussing how they would work.
    4. Neither would Link from the original LOZ. Guess who's in SMBC? Link, from the original LOZ.

8. French rocks

Bass is in one 8-bit game and one 8-bit game: Megaman 9 and Megaman and Bass.

9. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

He's not in Mega Man 9, he's in Mega Man 10. Mega Man 10 emulates 8-bit, but it isn't 8-bit. It just looks and sounds like it.

I do concede him being in Mega Man and Bass and, come to think of it, he was in MM7 even if not playable.

10. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Is this what you meant?
    Actually, Mega Man 7 had this hidden fighting game mode in which Bass was playable. Plus there were a couple of Arcade games that used MM7-style graphics in which Bass was fully playable, so there's also that.

uglyrodent likes this.
  11. n00bly man

n00bly man Level 0: Newbie

Yeah, I posted this before I knew the game, i loved Mari0 and it would be cool to have him (as a character or cheat)

12. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

No because we don't want to take from another game's idea. Especially a major one.

13. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

The mute lunatic? Nah.