Considering Clean Pause

Discussion in 'Features' started by TheomanZero, Feb 20, 2012.

1. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Could you include a "clean pause" feature (that is, hide the menu during pause)? It would make bug reporting much easier.

Rey D and uglyrodent like this.
  2. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Theoretically, it could just be another skin that makes the ENTIRE menu invisible rather than just making most of it clear, which would be pretty easy to make (i.e. delete everything in the menu skin).

3. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Well, how it works in some games is that if you press or hold a certain button or buttons, the menu disappears, and you press again or release to bring it back -- the purpose is for taking screenshots. I'd kind of like it that way, as it would be easier to get the menu back.

Rey D and uglyrodent like this.
  4. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

I was unaware of this :0

Changing the skin from the menu is a little more user friendly (easier to find) but the other option is easier to USE...both sound pretty good by my standards.

5. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Hey, doesn't turning one of the skins invisible make the pause menu mostly invisible? Try turning the interface skin to invisible. It's not perfect, but...

6. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

→ Yeah but having letters when you're trying to show something is not really convenient.

TheomanZero likes this.