Click Here to Unlock Sonic

Discussion in 'Characters' started by aliceandsven, Jan 3, 2012.

1. dongqiuc

dongqiuc Level 0: Newbie

see the sprites in the wiki,why sonic can't be a Another Separated Characters with Tails and Shadow The Hedgehog?

2. Exploding 8-4

Exploding 8-4 Level 1: Goomba

what the hell?! just because sonic is fucking FAST doesnt mean hes the ruler of everything! what a bunch of dumbasses. KIRBY is where its at.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415814897][/DOUBLEPOST]and ever hear of Sonic Lost World? its like the ONLY game in the franchise im fond of. dont deny it, Nintendo and Sega MAY be franchise allies but Mario and Sonic? Rivals forever. and him in crossover would be so fucking cheap. whats next? master cheif? (sarcasm)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415815342][/DOUBLEPOST]if SONIC gets into CROSSOVER, shits gonna go down.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415815409][/DOUBLEPOST]theyll lose MY plays so they better not. this is like an NO SONIC ZONE for me. if he gets into crossover, bye bye Exploding 8-4.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  3. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Please avoid shooting out insults, and please only post when you have something to contribute to threads.

Omicron and Faruga like this.
  4. DarkBowser007

DarkBowser007 Level 6: Lakitu

sorry to inform you of this, but...

Omicron, Faruga and BBQTurkeyzZ like this.
  5. statoshi

statoshi Level 2: Koopa

hey come on please update smbc to add sonic and kirby maybe my pokemon idea and i know no one will respect this comment i'm not even a goomba but please add those three in

DUDE SONIC IS FEAKING AWESOME HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER YOU JERK NOT TO BE RUDE BUT YOU CAN JUST NOT PLAY AS HIM OR USE THE SONIC SKINS YOU JERK OTHER PEOPLE LOVE SONIC IT IS AMAZING

And sorry Ray D i just had to justify sonic he is awesome

6. Ethan

Ethan Level 0: Newbie

Jay can Sonic be a character in Super Mario Crossover BTW I'm new here

7. Fox76432

Fox76432 Level 0: Newbie

Thats No Good

8. dat dude

dat dude Level 0: Newbie

he could run straght off the map or into enemys