Cole McGrath discussion

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Uprising, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Uprising

Uprising Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

The main character of the Infamous games for PS3, it would be pretty epic to have him in SMBC. He has plenty of attacks from both Infamous games. We would have to make 2D sprites of him, but that wouldn't be too much of a problem. I don't knwo if we are limiting this to original NES characters since I have seen discussions about putting the rabbit logo in the game as a character. Any feedback on the idea?

2. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Some people disagree over whether only NES and NES-styled characters should be allowed, or other 8- and/or 16-bit consoles should be allowed. But at the absolute minimum, they have to be 2D. Characters from triple-A HD games are right out.

3. Uprising

So games like Infamous, Uncharted and Call of Duty are kind of out of the question then, right?

4. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Absolutely. You could make skins of existing characters, if you want.

uprising1234 likes this.
  5. BassWins

BassWins Level 6: Lakitu

And any other game not in 8/16-bit style, I.E. SEGA Saturn/N64/PSone and after. Period.

TheomanZero likes this.
  6. Uprising

So any game that is at least sort of free-roamable?

7. BassWins

If its not on NES/SNES(and MAYBE Gameboy). it will not be in the game. At all(Well... I guess skins would be okay but...).

TheomanZero likes this.
  8. Uprising

What if it's Atari, like if we wanted a character like ET?

9. BassWins

Maybe.
    And please, dear GOD don't make a thread for Sonic, please for the love of God don't.

Edit: If you meant for a skin anything can be a skin. Anything!

uprising1234 likes this.
  10. Rabbite

Rabbite Level 2: Koopa

As much as I love Cole as much as any other Infamous fan...yah. Kinda dun fit the bill. But dun be discouraged! There's plenty to still choose from!

Oh hey I'm a Troopa now. Well ain't that swell~

11. Uprising

Alrighty.

12. BassWins

Sorry its just... That freaking hedgehog... He has been requested by idiots who just can't seem to use the search bar so many freaking times... ALL of the threads have been deleted or are THE thread to discuss him. :p

TheomanZero likes this.
  13. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

XD I thought it was a joke. Really.
    But if you manage to make a nice skin, you can hope it makes it in.