Controls

Discussion in 'Game' started by smbcfan123, Jun 9, 2010.

1. smbcfan123

smbcfan123 Level 0: Newbie

I know many players are saying like this <<Aaaaargh!!! This game is really hard :evil: !!!! Aaaargh>> I dont know why TheExplodingRabbit didnt think about making it able to connect the Wii remote to the pc/mac and making the controls like this: B button= example throwing axes with Simon Belmont. A button= nothing. 1 button= Running with Mario/ attacking with others. 2 button= Jumping.
    If someone says that there would be more bugs with that :idea: please tell me.

2. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

You have the option of changing the controls. Also, all bugs can be reported here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8

3. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

You can do this manually. The Wiimote has a Bluetooth device with a Broadcom 2042 chip, and so follows BHID specifications. You could check if you have an internal Bluetooth adapter through your Control Panel or by holding down the flag key, pressing R, typing "devmgmt.msc" into the Run box, pressing Enter, and checking Device Manager. Laptops commonly have one. If you don't have one, you'll need to buy a Bluetooth adapter, preferably one with BT software like BlueSoleil included with the adapter. A quick search on Amazon should reveal some you could try. Once you have this, stick it in your USB slot, boot up BlueSoleil or whatever relevant software you have, then do what you do to connect your Wiimote to the Wii: press the "1" and "2" buttons on the controller. If it connects to your computer, download something like GlovePIE, WiinRemote, or The Wiinstrument. I'd personally recommend GlovePIE. Map the relevant inputs to the relevant outputs using the GP (or other) software, then have at SMBC.

Hope this helps.