Downloadable SMBC?

Discussion in 'Game' started by Shilar, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Rolando peralta

Rolando peralta Level 2: Koopa

The 50 message thing... is just an idea. There could be another way to get access to the files. But yea i see your point.

Thanks for the link to those versions. Was hoping for someone that has latest version, but again thanks anyways!

2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

You can't download the SWF on the page?

3. Rolando peralta

You and me both, know... that when you try to download, there is a script after patch 2.0, that makes your swf stop in the loading screen.... what I was asking, is if it was posible for someone to bypass that.

4. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

Actually, no, that's a Chrome problem.

You just gotta know how to do it right.
    Screenshot_9.png
    NOT TELLING UNTIL AUTHORIZED BY STAFF.

5. Faruga

Patron

How about a different browser?

6. Rolando peralta

Thanks ReNex, for showing me that this is posible. Hopefully you can tell me how to do it. If not, ill understand.

7. Rolando peralta

So ReNex do you think it is possible for you to tell me how to do it correctly? Did you got the authorization?

8. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Most unlikely. Don't be so impatient. If you really want to get this game on your computer, do researches. We technically shouldn't support actions against Exploding Rabbit's will.

9. Rolando peralta

Thanks Renex for your help! My little girl apreciates this!

Omicron likes this.
  10. Omicron

No need to be so protective. Some people don't have internet access on every computer. These people need to download the game.

If Jay didn't want people with problems to download the game, he'd have DRM'd it. This is not the case.

11. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

I just ask to all people who has an offline copy of the current SMBC.

If you can access ER, please play the game online.

You have the right to have a copy of the game if your internet is not working, but please help ER as much as you can by playing, whenever you can, the game on ER.

Nitron_ZX, huang17 and Omicron like this.
  12. Rey D

Patron

Jay said he prefers it if people don't download the game. It's a known fact that he wants it exclusive to the ER website.
    Proof of that preference is that the game is pretty much locked to easy download ways. You can't download and play the current version the way you can download and play 1.2.03 .

And I believe DRM stands for Digital Rights Management ? Rights that Jay legally doesn't have, because he doesn't own the material used in SMBC ?

That's all I had to say.

13. Omicron

TiagoDu pretty much summed it up.

DRM does stand for that, but I used it in the context of locking the game to online-play. Jay didn't do that because he knows some people don't have internet at all times.

It is, in fact, recommended to play the game online, but as I have said, sometimes it's impractical. This is one case.

I rest.

uglyrodent likes this.
  14. Faruga

Patron

Apparently you don't have access to the backer forum ;)

15. Rey D

Patron

Does this look like the 'Backers Only' sub-forum ? Because if not, then you cannot leak informations as you wish. So quit with that.

Faruga and Alkerion like this.
  16. Faruga

Patron

What about ReNeX? He indirectly leaked the ***************************************

17. Rolando peralta

Well I am going to the site at least 10 times a day. :)

Faruga likes this.
  18. Omicron

What did I leak?

19. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

Stars, apparently.

Alkerion, huang17 and Faruga like this.
  20. QuoteTheHero

QuoteTheHero Level 2: Koopa

What is Internet exploder?

huang17 and Faruga like this.