Downloadable SMBC?

Discussion in 'Game' started by Shilar, Sep 24, 2012.

1. USMMChris

USMMChris Level 0: Newbie

I work as a Merchant Marine, and it's not exactly possible to get a working internet connection out there in the middle of the ocean(I'm civilian, not military) so having the ability to play the latest version of SMBC offline would be great for my off duty hours. I wish there was an official word, as I am not going to DL new browser just to be able to play offline.

2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

There are ways to play SMBC offline. Two have been posted here, one of which actually works, which was also the one that was removed five minutes after being posted. I was there during those five minutes though.

We prefer not to talk about them here though.

3. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

Yeah, unfortunately this isn't something that can be obtained from us as of right now.

You're on your own.

4. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

sorry for the bump, but maybe now that SMBC probably isn't gonna be updated any more, you could make some kind of an offline version? Just curious on that. Probably not but I can dream.

5. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I'm guessing @Jay will look into updating SMBC and other options like a downloadable version once his original game is finished or almost finished.

I know backers get exclusive access and news, but I'm wondering when a new, public update will be given. It may convince others to back the game, like myself.

Also, can one of the mods update the glaring typo in the title of this post? It's an eyesore. Lol.

6. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Your wish is fact, or something along those lines.

Mitewing likes this.
  7. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

I'll probably announce it publicly once we have a trailer and launch on Steam Greenlight.

Mitewing likes this.