Dream-Master should be in super Mario crossover

Discussion in 'Characters' started by MR. noobalatoob, Dec 6, 2013.

1. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

yeah, indeed.

BTW congrats on koopa.

2. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

Pretty sure that's just referring to the fact that you're new.
    Also don't let the Koopa thing go to your head, the levels really don't mean anything important.

3. CowboyJoseph64

unless you're level 11 (moderator) or 12 (super mod) or 13 (ER team). However, you cannot reach 13 normally, so don't try. And don't think you'll ever get 11 or 12 any time soon, either.

4. MR. noobalatoob

MR. noobalatoob Level 1: Goomba

since I have not seen any skins with out there being a sprite to go with them I think that a sprite would also be necessary (speaking of ness thats another good character) [since I don't have Eversion its hard to say whether he would go under luigi, mario or nether (since I am not able to measure his jump since I dont have the game, but he could go as a seperate character considering he can teleport to other dimensions].

5. CowboyJoseph64

seperate character? I'm sorry to say that it's very unlikely at this point that there will be any other characters.
    why... why u no have kirby... why... WHYYYYYYYYYY... so popular... *sniff* and still won't do it... please... please...

but skin is a lot more likely.

6. MissingNo2

It really does not work that way. Anyways we shouldn't be discussing this at all, we should actually go back to the proper topic in the thread title.

7. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

I think Nemo could potentially work as a skin for Mario. He shrinks down when he rides some of the animals, so his small sprites could be based on that, and his Fire Flower could be either a piece of candy or the Morning Star.

8. MR. noobalatoob

MR. noobalatoob Level 1: Goomba

I agree with cowboy dude kirby should definitely be a character.

and the guy from eversion could be a sprite for Luigi considering he jumps enemies and kills them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
  9. MissingNo2

I already said to stop double posting and return to the topic at hand. I already covered every single base for Eversion and this discussion does not fit here.

TheomanZero likes this.
  10. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

You don't know that 100% for sure. Even she's doesn't become a separate character, it's possible for skins to behave differently.

11. MissingNo2

That's a preeetty big difference compared to what's already in-game.

12. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Just to be clear I am talking about hovering and individual physics only, and not SMB2 exclusive powerups.

13. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Try telling that to the me from two years ago and I'd agree.
    Tell that to the me from between then and half a year ago or so and I'd agree but hope for a change of chances.
    Tell that to the me from between half a year ago and now and I'd laugh.
    Come to think of it, I'm currently the only guy who went from levels 1-11 without breaks or downgrades.

Mitewing likes this.
  14. CowboyJoseph64

what do you mean by breaks? I think I understand downgrades, of which I'm going strong, but breaks? What do you mean by that?

15. Faruga

Patron

Skipping from f.ex. level 0 to level 13, as I believe happened with imgdat.

16. CowboyJoseph64

skipping levels? I won't skip levels. And I don't want anyone to skip me to 11, I want to earn it.

17. Faruga

Patron

Well, you earn it by the mods liking you enough :p
    AFAIK it's practically unheard of, save mods and the big disaster where Level 7 was accidentally removed.
    Can we go back to topic now?

18. CowboyJoseph64

*ahem* right. So, I never played nemo before, but as I said, it's unlikely for new characters to be added at this point.
    please... I'm begging you... please...
    So anyways, nemo would be a good edition, I'm willing to bet.

Faruga likes this.