Enemy Skins

Discussion in 'Skins' started by uglyrodent, Jan 17, 2012.

1. coolman

coolman Level 5: Spiny

There is the final version of the skin:
    Mario 2 enemies.png
    Need transparency,and I will post it to the wiki.(By the way,thanks for correct me on the wiki.I am a canadian french,and that can be difficult for me to talk perfectly in english.)

ChozoBoy, TheomanZero and sbq92 like this.
  2. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Looks great! :D Here it is with the transparency:

[​IMG]

I went ahead and made the minor change to Pokey. All I really did was animate the part that falls from the sky. :) Also, the little fire guys might still look odd, but I figure Zach might do something about that.

coolman likes this.
  3. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

I'm going to have to chime in here and say that fire as the bullet bills are a bad idea. You wouldn't be able to kill fire by jumping on it like you can a bullet bill. Try Albatoss.

Edit: crap, too big.

4. coolman

If albatoss don't fit lakitu,he will not fit bullet bill.Do I reput the shell?

5. sbq92

Ooooh shoot, I completely forgot about that. :\" title=" title= I'm so used to playing as characters who can't jump on Bullet Bills. It's a shame Beezo is being used, because he would be perfect.

The Albatoss with its wings down actually fits. It looks a little weird, but it does fit.

Another alternative could be to have Birdo shoot/throw fire and have eggs take the place of Bullet Bills. I'm not particularly keen on this idea, but it is something to consider.

6. silentshadowxp

That could work

7. coolman

I will edit it.

8. coolman

Sorry for DP,but there is it:
    Mario_2_enemies.png
    Need transparency.
    I think it is the final version.

ThomasMink likes this.
  9. silentshadowxp

10. sbq92

If you're happy with it, I'm happy with it. :)

I suppose there is one final thing that could be done, and that is to change the color of Birdo, since the green one (I think) is the one that only spits fire, but you don't have to change it. The pink Birdo is more iconic anyway. :)

coolman likes this.
  11. silentshadowxp

Yeah, I'd say just leave it. Pink is the more iconic one.

coolman and sbq92 like this.
  12. sbq92

I've updated it on the wiki. :)

13. silentshadowxp

Ok, not to bring it back up when we all thought it was finished, but how about sparks from Mario 2 for the fire bar replacement? I could edit it myself if you guys like that idea. Don't have to change it though if you guys like the fire things better.

sbq92 likes this.
  14. sbq92

If you can find a way to make them work, I think it could be good. I was thinking about how they might be incorporated into the skin somehow. :)

15. silentshadowxp

SMB2 Enemies.png

This is what it looks like. If coolman is ok with it I'll update the wiki with it, but if he prefers the fire then I'll leave it be. I'm currently working on alternate enemy skins for both Mario 3 and Mario World, trying to fit as many enemies from those games into Crossover as possible. Figured if we put sparky in here, I could save space for a different enemy in Mario World.

16. coolman

Ok.Uptade it to the wiki.That will be better than the fire thing.Put your name also in the credit.:)

ThomasMink and Mitewing like this.
  17. coolman

Sorry for DP,but:
    Kirby enemy.PNG
    Yes,kirby enemy skin.

Rey D, TheomanZero and silentshadowxp like this.
  18. silentshadowxp

Which game is that from? I'm thinking of doing one also, but for the NES enemies.

19. coolman

From kirby super star for SNES.

20. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

That's good! I'd say the GBA sprites would be even better, but I think Dedede might be too big.

coolman likes this.