Not Likely ESCAPE key toggles fullscreen mode

Discussion in 'Features' started by Frozsoul, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

Currently if you press the ESCAPE key while in fullscreen mode, it will revert the game back to normal windowed mode. However, pressing the ESCAPE key in normal windowed mode doesn't seem to do anything. I propose having the ESCAPE key toggle between windowed mode and fullscreen mode instead.

2. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

I am pretty sure ESCAPE key exists full screen for like anything flash. I doubt it is a feature that is in SMBC, it is common feature of flash.

ThomasMink likes this.
  3. Beed28

Beed28 Level 5: Spiny

I highly support a key button definition to quickly enter full screen mode; especially if it boots you out of full screen every single time you save or load your saved game.

Frozsoul likes this.
  4. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

Well it's a pop-up, so it's expected. Also this might be because I only play it on Chrome, but the full-screened game just sorta goes into hiding when it comes up, and when I load it I just click on it again.

5. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Full screen mode on flash is finicky, so I had to do it this way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ThomasMink and Mitewing like this.
  6. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

No apologies needed Jay, it's a very minor inconvenience, one I'm very happy to live with to have full screen support :)

ThomasMink likes this.