Experiences you can only know on ER

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by aliceandsven, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Writing plainly your feelings without being trolled every here and there.

2. thecatreturns123

thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top

No one really minds you trolling the pony thread a tad.

PONIES

Omicron and uglyrodent like this.
  3. Rey D

Patron

Chatting with Jay Pavlina. Right?

4. SimplyMatt

SimplyMatt Level 2: Koopa

Knowing that emoticons as images are actually nice to use here... but still, I'm very restrictive.

5. Captain Rizer

Captain Rizer Level 5: Spiny

People who appreciate your work and constructively criticize it. Hell, some even help you and thats the best part.

And another thing is how the high level members and mods are like a very close knit/dysfunctional family! (Even though Im not very high level because I died twice, i still like to consider my self a veteran ^-^)

Oh and how Jay actually interacts with the community and has fun thats one thing that you don't see a whole lot is the owner getting to know his users. Another meaning by close knit family he is Papa Jay!

6. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

I thought I already took that from you.

7. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Thinking that being an asshole has an effect when everyone else is supportive of their fellow members :p

Rey D likes this.
  8. Alias X Beoulve

Even if their fellow members are condescending douches like the supporters themselves.
    Birds of a feather I guess.

I'll still be here, and Rey D knows it.

9. SimplyMatt

SimplyMatt Level 2: Koopa

Oh? There's some beef between Zero and the D?

10. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

"Even if their fellow members are condescending douches like the supporters themselves.
    Birds of a feather I guess."

I don't want to have to ask what you're implying.

I just want to say that everywhere you go, in real life or on the internet, there are going to be people with clashing personalities. More often then not when someone pisses off someone else (especially here) they don't really mean it. These sorts of things can spiral out of control and end up with one group of people having bad opinions of another group of people, or a whole long chain of "get a load of this guy" comments, yadda yadda. But I don't think anyone here who is here for the long-run is going out of their way to be hurtful, condescending or "douches".

I don't think it's fair to expect this to be a perfect place where no one is going to hate each other, but it's a lot friendlier and with less intentional "condescending douchness" than other places on the internet. You're guaranteed to find worse places than this without having to look very hard.

90% of the drama here is all a matter of clashing personalities or misunderstandings. You can't avoid not liking people, but you can help it by not focusing on it so much. And by not going out of your way to express the antagonistic nature that someone here is evoking from you.

Faruga, Scorpion42, Omicron and 3 others like this.
  11. camoslash

camoslash Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

:protoman:
    'Nuff said.

Nah but seriously, this is a pretty awesome community. You can't get this kinda Jay anywhere else on this crazy thing you call the internet!

12. Rey D

Patron

My awesomely cute avatars of DEATH!

Omicron likes this.
  13. Alias X Beoulve

Rey D's unhealthy romance with drawings of girls.

14. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Music experiments!

Omicron and x3point14 like this.
  15. coolman

coolman Level 5: Spiny

The great communauty,this forum pratice my english and also making skin that have some chance to be in game,and this game is very cool.

16. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

Getting to use animated geometric avatars.

DarkBowser007 and Faruga like this.
  17. DarkBowser007

DarkBowser007 Level 6: Lakitu

getting like-bombed by mario-fan

AndrossOfVenom9, Mitewing and Faruga like this.
  18. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

A giant green PENIS

Faruga likes this.
  19. JoMamma

JoMamma Level 6: Lakitu

Actually, really, being able to post whatever the hell you want without some douche bitching at you for not being productive or on-topic with the forum's purpose

Omicron, Faruga and aliceandsven like this.
  20. repairmanman

repairmanman Level 5: Spiny

*posts liked by mario-fan