Exploding Rabbit Short Film Montage

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    Everyone likes this.
  2. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

The ultimate battle of good vs. evil...

[​IMG]

DOWNWARD THRUST VS. SAXOPHONE TORNADO.

3. Walrus

Walrus Level 2: Koopa
    Patron

hahahaha. Yes!

I get a feeling that we have similar senses of humor because I can almost hear the process of coming up with some of the weird ideas you had in these films. In fact, I've done the exact same "death touch turns you into a skeleton" in a movie I worked on.

I look forward to seeing a complete film from you. I hope it's one of the higher quality ones; I'm not that interested in that play you filmed... :joy:

4. rednukleus

rednukleus Level 3: Paratroopa

It's Jason Paulina!

5. Zunar

Zunar Level 5: Spiny

Three words:

What
    the
    f**k

And where exactly is this video rooted?

6. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

Everything about this is incredibly exciting to me. Big things to come from Exploding Rabbit.

7. SeanEBlog

SeanEBlog Level 3: Paratroopa

Well you this explains your erratic commenter patterns Jay. Also, Saxophone Tornado is the best fighting move ever.

8. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

I'm glad you guys like Saxophone Tornado. It's Saxophone Arm's trademark special move... and it just involves him spinning around in circles.

9. wow.... that has the most potential out of any videos i've seen on the interwebs. I've never been so excited and wanting to see web videos so much. and I existed so far thinking nobody would ever make anything to my taste. seems jay Proved me wrong.

also, great job editing.

I love your sense of humor so much.

10. c2456

c2456 Level 6: Lakitu

ur video is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. whynot

whynot Level 0: Newbie

~Epic Win~

12. wiirdo

wiirdo Level 1: Goomba

I like the craziness and silliness in the video. It makes me laugh. Thank you.

13. z0diak

z0diak Level 5: Spiny

I'm looking forward to these, for sure.
    It's cool to see home movies from before the whole youtube-era, before the primary thought people had was "how big with this make my e-peen".
    Of course I recognize the irony that these are going to be distributed through the internet, but still, it will be really cool to see this style again, gives me a bit of nostalgia buzz thinking back to my old film making days.

14. Eternal

Eternal Level 0: Newbie

I must see that entire video of saxophone tornado.

That being said, while a lot of these videos seems juvenile and lo-fi there are some great stuff in there. PS You look AWESOME in that suit, and the colorization technique you used in whatever video that is from gives me fond memories of Clockwork Orange.

15. ThaDoode

ThaDoode Level 0: Newbie

This video was really entertaining in both humor and action. I enjoyed all the clips with a nice soundtrack and it's giving me an idea of what to get when you make a movie. Some of the clips were really cheesy but in a good way. Keep up the good work and just continue making movies :D

16. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

I like those black-and-white videos. Maybe i'm wrong, but they seem to be more than just comedy.
    Do you have some drama aswell or are you at least interested in making some drama-videos? I guess you might be pretty good at that too.

17. Inferno232

Inferno232 Level 2: Koopa

Can Saxophone Arm please be in the game? Somehow convert him to 8-bit form? Because using the Saxophone Tornado would kick so much ass.

18. JKash03

JKash03 Level 2: Koopa

Is that Jay in the grey suit at 1.35?! He plays the character so well its hilarious how believable it is!