Request Final Fantasy Charachters

Discussion in 'Characters' started by jc3833, May 21, 2011.

1. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

I've love to see Syfa(?) and Francesca/Doropie but I think they're just too different from Simon and Mega Man to work.

2. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Francesca should be fine for MM. I think Athena may be a good skin for Simon.

3. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Ok than what on earth would Francesca's Coil be? And all of the weapons when/if they are added? Too much stuff to account for that can't be done with just skins.

4. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Her broom could be the coil or she could have the high jump. She has several weapons as well. I figured we would cross that particular bridge when we come to it.

5. Psychotix

Psychotix Level 3: Paratroopa

So... I'd like to bring this thread back into light and say that maybe a Final Fantasy VI character like Saban would be great? And if not that, on account of the sprite size, (although Shadow came in as a skin, and looked amazing) perhaps some characters from Final Fantasy IV would be possible? And if not their own characters, perhaps Cecil/Kain as a Link skin? And then perhaps Edward or Tella could be a Samus skin, on account of their black magic? Shadow and Benjamin came in very good, so why not one of them? :)