Forum bugs

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Faruga, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I saw a post reporting a typo in the Answer My Question thread that also asked where to report stuff. I told the guy to try the "contact" button, but I decided to make this anyway.
    Basically, you report forum problems here.

2. roman6a

roman6a Level 8: Hammer Bro

sometimes when you stay too long on a single page on the forums, the chat stops showing everyones new messages... it gets fixed with reloading the page [F5] but it's annoying.

3. insaneninja

insaneninja Level 6: Lakitu

when i wright stuff with smiles it gets all spaced out

Screen shot 2011-07-17 at 2.22.37 AM.png

4. Warboss77

Warboss77 Level 2: Koopa

Yeaah.. I was the guy on the answer my question thread. Anyways when you go to your personal settings and click join/leave group it opens a new page with the title "join/ leaf group" instead of "join/leave group". And who is going to fix these bugs or are we just wasting time here?
    Anyways here's a Picture: Expoding Rabbit Bug.PNG

5. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

There are no Bloopers. All Bloopers are Lakitus. Even J Squared.

6. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

This makes me MAD!

7. Spokavriel

Spokavriel Level 5: Spiny

I think I stumbled on a bug. I tried to deactivate E-Mail notification on Alerts. Still getting the mail. But in my preferences the box is still showing as cleared.

Edit:It appears that changes to the mail alert setting are not recursive. It just changes what it will auto set in making new posts. So to clear it and no longer get E-Mail updates it appears that right now I'd have to go back to EVERY post I have made before changing the option.

8. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

You cannot edit posts from before the update.

9. Spokavriel

I signed up after the update ?I think? but that is an odd error.

10. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I don't know how to fix your e-mail alerts thing.
    But I know you can't edit post older than 3 days.

11. Omicron

I need to update the first post of the Sonic Boll thread. It should be allowed at least to edit the first post.

12. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

You should be able to now. PM me if you can't.

Faruga and Rey D like this.
  13. Metalhog

Metalhog Level 6: Lakitu

Finally! Thanks from ReNeX and FuZ!

14. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

Often times, latest posts don't show up for me when I click thread page numbers. I made a post and it took half an hour for me to be able to see it in the thread. Or sometimes I click a thread page number and it shows me only one post on that page. I use Firefox 4 (I refuse to upgrade and lose extensions every six weeks) on Windows 7 Home Premium if that matters any.

Edit: Naturally this thread works perfectly, thereby making a fucking liar out of me. Of course.

15. Spokavriel

If you miss an alert because of the scroll it won't give you a new one until after you have visited the thread. Make sure to check your "Watched Threads" using the link at the top of the page when things are going fast to see what you possibly missed the notice on.

16. Omicron

The site is laggy today. Something is happening intermittently since after 16:00 or so.
    Untitled.jpg

17. Combustible Lemon

Combustible Lemon Level 3: Paratroopa

Yeah, what the hell is with it today... Good thing I didn't lose my long-ass RP post. lol

/It's happening AGAIN. Is Nintendo DDoSing you or something?

18. Spokavriel

6:40 Eastern 3:40 Pacific I just had the forum refuse to load for a minute because of an "Unexpected Database Error" Please check the Database for corrupt entries.

19. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

The forum's laggy as hell today. I betcha it's because Jay's uploading THE GAME AND ITS STUFFS!! :awesome: </false hope>

20. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

Every time something goes wrong with ER or it doesn't allow me to load the page, after testing to make sure other sites still work, I get excited about it until it's working again, followed by the epiphany that there is no skins update.

Just kidding, do your best guys.
    We're counting on you. :awesome:

Oh yeah, let me know if you need sprites.