Forum bugs

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Faruga, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Someone should have sent me a PM about the rank thing not working. I just noticed randomly when I was trying out some of the new features in this new version of Xenforo. I fixed it, so the next time the forum updates the ranks it should be fixed. I think it does it every few days or something.

roman6a likes this.
  2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

→ Who would have bothered you about that tiny thing? But hey, I thought Zach had fixed it himself, hasn't he? (proof he did do smething: my current rank)

3. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

I don't think any of the promotions were working, unless they were and I was getting an error about something else. Anyway, when I upgraded one of the plugins wasn't compatible with the new version, but now it's built directly into the software.

Generally if there's an issue that's supposed to be one of the core features of the forum that's affecting multiple people, someone should send me a PM. I'm a lot better at multitasking now than I used to be.

4. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

I think it might be better to post here than creating a whole new thread for a little thing.

→ Editing a blog comment makes inactive URL tags appear around auto-detected links.

Screenshot_2.png
    → No lines to write. Fixed by switching to simple editor.