Official Forum Updates

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by aliceandsven, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

IMO it's best if we can activate it everywhere except FG and Spam. It provides a very attractive way to edit posts, as it generates new alerts.

3. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

Auto merge is fine. It doesn't need to be taken away.

4. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I don't know how possible it is, but as usual one of the ideal solutions would be having the option to enable and disable the feature. But I guess that at this point there's not much else to say about it.

5. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

That's what I was planning on doing. Haven't gotten around to it yet due to other upgrades in progress.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415647506][/DOUBLEPOST]Double post merge is no longer active in Spam and Forum Games.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415647610][/DOUBLEPOST]Also... caching is turned on now. It seems faster?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    World 1-1, Omicron and Faruga like this.
  6. Omicron

Wow, this thing with the related threads is breathing new life into otherwise dead sections.

Faruga likes this.
  7. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

really?

8. Omicron

Yes. Didn't you notice the incredibly random distribution of new posts?

Before, nobody would even notice threads on the second page onwards. Now we have visibility on threads that can be anywhere.

Faruga likes this.
  9. I really like the "new post" thing up on top. it's a lot easier to keep up with the activities on the forums and I like that there is a mark as read thing. because it allows me to "catch up" without having to click every single link

Faruga likes this.