Request Frogger : The original Urban ninja/Jumpman in the game history!

Discussion in 'Characters' started by JAGUARHX, Jul 17, 2013.

1. JAGUARHX

JAGUARHX Level 2: Koopa

*Konami’s FROGGER

Graphics version Castlevania’s Frog:

Powers/techniques/habilities:

-Smash enemies: press Down arrow in the air.

-Long jump: hold Jump button

-double jump

-triple jump

-Frogger can climbing and walking walls and roofs, like Ninja Gaiden and Sophia 3.

Attack: Tong backlash attack. With this move, is possible get itens (like a hand) in anothers places (can ultrapass some walls/obstacle)

-Mushroom item: Giant Frogger (bigger like Super Mario! IN the really is the great frog’s graphics from Castlevania games)

-Fire Flower item: Fire Red Frog (red color) with flame tong attacks and fire balls (Press ‘’C’’ button + Up arrow)

-Item ammo: bombs/grenades in the Frog’s walks (He don’t will through this grenades)

-Ending: Frogger find your great love , the Miss Frog

-EXTRA SKINS AND ALTERNATIVE CHARACTERS:

*Arcade /Atari Frogger

*Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition (Android):

*Frogger (Frogger Adventure, Game Boy Advanced)

*K.O (KnockOut) the Mouse Hero from ‘’Little Samson/Seirei Densetsu LICKLE’’(NES/Famicom)

CRAZY ALTERNATIVE SKIN/CHARACTER IDEA:

*YOSHI (Little and alone) ?

2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

It looks like a wall of text, but your Return key is just broken.

JAGUARHX likes this.
  3. JAGUARHX

Something like that. :)

But, is better You and Me Return to Topic subject: the Frogger.

Somebody have a sugestion about this character? Like a new skin/alternative char using this playability/mechanic ? This will be more interesting and upgrade the idea: transforming this concept in a possible new char! Do you like new chars in Super Mario Crossovers? Or not?

Obs; Yes, my friends. My english is bad and sad. I am brazilian (nobody is perfect,but i am very happy with this!) :)

Faruga likes this.
  4. Psychotix

Psychotix Level 3: Paratroopa

This would honestly be a great idea!

5. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

You guys were asked pretty plainly to stay on topic, please respect that.

JAGUARHX likes this.
  6. Psychotix

Why not give Frogger a PacMan skin? It might seem silly but so is a Tetrinimo for Sophia III.

JAGUARHX likes this.
  7. JAGUARHX

Huuummm... Good idea, Psychotix. :) This way, is possible make two great and classics arcade/atari characters in 1. Only need make/edit this attack (tong attack) in Pac.

8. Psychotix

And while we're at it, Ms. Pac Man could become a skin as well. We could also make a baby Yoshi from Super Mario World into another skin as well. I emphasize BABY Yoshi, because an adult Yoshi, would be far too large for the character, as I imagine.

EDIT: And if the Atari 2600 themes are coming in 3.0, it would be simple to utilize both Mr. and Mrs. Pac-Man's skins from the Atari 2600 games.

JAGUARHX likes this.
  9. JAGUARHX

I like your ideas, my friend. I like the Ms Pac idea and The Baby Yoshi is perfect. My idea is like that: little/’’ chiby’’ characters from platform games and anothers classics ‘’non-exactly platforms’’. All in 1 : Frogger! (Sorry… my English is very bad , man)

*News Frogger’s ‘’ skins/alternative characters’’ ideas:

-Worms
    -Toe Jam and Earl (Toe Jam & Earl 1)
    -Furries (Fury of Furries – Amiga)

-Lemmings

-Fred (The Kane’s mutant frog from ‘’ Blaster Master’’)
    -Kane Gardner/Jason Frudnick The (Sophia 3 Metalfighter’s Pilots from ‘’ Blaster Master/Metafight)

-Kid Chameleon in ‘’Micromax the human-fly’’ form! The smaller form of Chameleon Kid!
    -Mario in ‘’Frog Suit’’

-Bomberman/Dyna Blaster
    -Bubble Bobble’ little dinossaurs

-Pengo/Penta from Sega:

-Benefactor (Amiga)

-Jerry (Tom & Jerry- NES version or ‘’Tom&Jerry-Frantic Antics’’ from Mega Drive version)
    -Qwak (Amiga)

-‘’the little Humans’’ from Populous (Like a joke character?)

-Blue Birdie Flicky (‘’Flicky’’ from Sega Arcade and Master System version)

-Little yellow Birdie from ‘’New Zealand story’’)

-Cavemen from ‘’UGH!’’ ( Amiga)

-Ghosts from Pac-man: Ink; Blink; Pink; Clyde

-Alien Invaders (‘’Space Invaders’’ series)

-Galaga Aliens ( ‘’Galaxian/Galaga/Galplus/Attack of Zolgear’’ series)

-Mech’s Pilots: Unknown soldier; Rex; Jake ; Albert (from games : ‘’Metal Warrior’’; ‘’Target earth /Assault suit Leynos‘ ;’Cybernator/Assault Suit Valken’’; ‘’Front Mission: Gun Hazard’’ to SNES and Mega Drive)

Remember: ONLY the pilots. If, in the future, a new version of Sophia 3 have the power of ''eject your pilot'' is very interesting make this Mechs like a new extra Sophia 3' skin/alternative chars. What do you think about?
    (Oh... bad english! Sorry... i am killing your language with my fingers. Hehehehe)

Edit: a new sugestion:
    * Super Arabian (NES):