Verifying Frozen in time

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Christian Lee Gilley, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Christian Lee Gilley

Christian Lee Gilley Level 3: Paratroopa

I was playing With the Richter skin for Simon, Playing the SMBSpecial stages, SMBOriginal Map & Enemys, Character Specific SNES Music. went up a vine, Used the clock Subweapon and fell in a hole. Backtracked to the vine, enemies were still frozen, not resuming actions. I Used the clock Subweapon again and went up the vine a third time. They were still frozen so i fell in to find even the other enemies were behaving the same way. Is this suppose to happen?

2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

inb4 people complain that it is, but I think this is actually a half decent report.

3. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

I'm not sure what you're saying. Enemies on other screens are frozen during the duration of the stop-watch, used on a previous screen? Or that switching screens causes enemies to remain frozen after the duration ends?

4. Christian Lee Gilley

Use the Clock Subweapon, go up a vine and down a hole, the enemies are frozen, rather than temporairly, it's for the rest of the stage.

5. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

I think he meant this:

6. Christian Lee Gilley

Works when using clock subweapon & entering a pipe and back out too. Using it again cancels it.