Verifying Game Doesn't Load: NINI

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Arget, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Arget

Arget Level 1: Goomba

This is pretty annoying since I've been wanting to play the game for a long while, but this keeps happening. When the game is loaded up, it will seem to load fine; Mario about to run across the screen while the coin meter indicates the loading process. But before the game can even load a single percent, Mario suddenly disappears, and the coin meter number changes to a single weird word, "NINI". From there, the game does not load. Here is an image of the problem:
    smbc bug.JPG

I have no idea why this happens or what "NINI" means, but it's really pissing me off. If you could fix this for me, I would be eternally grateful.

-Arget

Additional Info: I use Google Chrome Version 27.0.1453.94 m.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Thank you for reporting such a big bug.

Could you tell us what version of Flash you've got? I don't know how Chrome works, but there should be a way to check which Flash version you've got.

3. Arget

Hi, thanks for replying.

I checked via this site whatismyflash.com and it says I have Flash version 11.7.700.203.

-Arget

4. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

On my end, that only happens with the older versions. What version are you running and are you running it on this site?

5. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Give Firefox a try. Chrome has been known to have some issues running it sometimes. I believe this is what happened to us when we first tested 2.1 in Chrome.

6. coolman

coolman Level 5: Spiny

The game work perfectly with me and I have Google Chrome 27.0.1453.94 m.

7. Arget

@Mario-Fan
    I am running the latest 2.1 version of the game, and yes, I am running it on this site.

-Arget

8. Arget

@sbq92
    Okay, I tried running it in Firefox, and the problem isn't present there. But it has another fatal problem: Mario runs all the way to the end and it loads to a 100 percent, but then that's it. The game doesn't start at all. smbc bug ff.JPG
    The fact that I could open my snipping tool and snip this image out in all that time shows that it's not loading on Firefox either.

-Arget

Faruga likes this.
  9. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

I got this issue on Chrome a while ago, but IE seemed to work fine.

Faruga likes this.
  10. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Maybe it's not a bug.

Maybe the game became self-aware and decides it likes Firefox better, so when it loads on other browsers it called them a "ninny".

Except it can't spell.

Alkerion and MissingNo2 like this.
  11. Arget

@ReNex
    Oh. Well! I tried it on IE and it works perfectly fine! Well then, I guess I'll be using IE for SMBC for now, but I hope this issue with Google Chrome and Firefox can be resolved, I don't like IE :(

-Arget

@uglyrodent
    Man, if that were the case, I'd send it for a ten-year English course and then kick its ass out into the Safari. ;P

-Arget

Omicron and uglyrodent like this.
  12. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Please don't double post; if you want to add on to what you said but nobody else has posted yet, use the "Edit" button at the bottom of each post.

Thanks.

TheomanZero likes this.
  13. Arget

Oh, sorry, I forgot about that. Sure, no prob.

-Arget

uglyrodent likes this.