Game or Forum?

Discussion in 'Game' started by Duckerdoo, Dec 10, 2010.

?

Where do you spend most of your time here?

1. Playing the game.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 50/50

41.2%
  3. Chatting on the forums.

58.8%
  1. Duckerdoo

Duckerdoo Level 5: Spiny

Do you spend most of your time here chatting on the forums, or playing the game?

2. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Recently I mostly spend time on the forums.

But I have update fever and I'm getting sick of waiting so I don't want to play until it's released.

Then I'll start playing.

3. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Chatting on the forums, but I usually play the game for some time.
    But with SMBC1.2, I'm pretty sure that I'll play the game for the whole day (now that I haven't school :D)

4. jerry

jerry Level 6: Lakitu

I actually haven't played Mario Bros. Crossover in like... A month.

5. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

Well I obviously on the forum more. I come here every day, while I sometimes once in a week open the game(lately).

6. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

I try to keep it as 50/50 as possible. Sometimes I'll be on the forums just refreshing the page waiting for somebody to post wishing I had something else to do. Then I remember that there's a game on this website and I play it!

7. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

The forum, of course.
    -How often is SMBC updated?
    -How often is there a new post on the forums?

...Granted, good things take a bit of time, but still.

8. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

i spend 50/50, i mute the game and listen to NC while playing

9. Da Masta

Da Masta Level 3: Paratroopa

I say im about 38/62 Game/Forum. But since that's not an option.

Ill go with 50/50. I just like the game to much till those jumping fish get 3 or 4 of my lives. >=[ Dang Fish

10. Duckerdoo

Duckerdoo Level 5: Spiny

38/62 is an option. Re-read the question. It asks "Where do you spend most of your time". If most of your time is on the forum, then you choose forum, if most of your time is on the game, you choose game. Since you spend more time on forum (62), you should've chosen forum option.

11. Da Masta

Da Masta Level 3: Paratroopa

O yea your right. But i guess i should explain more that some days i just get on this and play the game. And some days i spend it on forums for the majority and play alittle of the game. But like today im probly just going to be on the forums and not the game. So lol idk its undefined so lol i guess 50/50.

12. MeleeShogun13

MeleeShogun13 Level 5: Spiny

im more on the forums, but if i get bored of playing Melee i'll play about 10 mins of smb.c