Request General Playable Villain Discussion

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Jcogginsa, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

What about other villains? There's Ridley, Dr. Wily, Dracula, Donkey Kong, and even the infamous Hammer Brother!

2. Jcogginsa

Jcogginsa Level 3: Paratroopa

DK doesn't really count as a villain

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  3. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

For SMBC I think I'd like Turk, from River City Ransom. (aka Motiduki from the other Nekketsu! series games) [​IMG]

Mitewing likes this.
  4. Mitewing

Is antagonist a better word then? Lol

5. IAM

IAM Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Antagonist - (according to dictionary.Com [and colored in Orange so you can see])
    a person who is opposed to, struggles against, or competes with another; opponent; adversary.

the adversary of the hero or protagonist of a drama or other literary work: Iago is the antagonist of Othello.

Physiology . a muscle that acts in opposition to another. Compare agonistdef. 3 .

Dentistry . a tooth in one jaw that articulates during mastication or occlusion with a tooth in the opposing jaw.

Pharmacology . a drug that counteracts the effects of another drug

So were you refering to a bad guy, a muscle, a tooth, or a drug?

6. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

Number 1 is most commonly referred to in Video Game standards.

7. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Donkey Kong was certainly the villain in the original game Donkey Kong, but not in any other game (well, maybe also the Mario vs DK series, but I haven't played those).

8. Mitewing

Donkey Kong is the "bad guy" in the original game. That's why I suggested him.

EDIT: He has the same role in the Mario vs DK games.

9. IAM

1 I was kidding when asking what you were refering to
    2 In the Mario vs DK series DK just over-reacts, he is not really bad or having bad intentions
    3 ... EPA maybe? (I can't remember what I going to type but I'm putting this here so maybe I will remember if someone reminds me about it later)

10. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

Mr. Dark should be a playable character in a game. One of the best villains ever.

11. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

Gonna add this first one to the wiki.

Flea from Crono Trigger= Would require custom sprites though even if sprites are kept 16 bit.
    Normal= Shoots small hearts short range
    Mushroom= Shoots large sized hearts long range. C button Waltz of The Wind requires MP Attacks one enemy.
    Flower= Shoots heart of fire like in Ozzie's fort. C button Prism Beam attacks all enemies on screen requires half MP. You could switch between spells using the new button that Jay implements for Mega Man.

Poison from Mighty Final Fight for info on how she could work check wiki.

My robot master choice obviously= Splash Woman MM9

12. IAM

I still argue that Bowser should be the 1st playable villain and after about 24 hours I still can't remember the 3rd thing

13. Riley g

Riley g Level 1: Goomba

Super mario crossover should get some eneimes for playable characters. so i want them to get a goomba! goomba are my favorite so maybe the easyest to kill could be the most fun to play as!
    mushroom power:grow bigger
    fire power:ride yoshi and eat eneimes
    it would be fun!+ yoshi from super mario world.

14. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

I don't think so. I'd rather play as Bowser. He doesn't have any power-ups. Yoshi? Doesn't make sense. That's what I think. BTW, welcome to the forums.

15. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

the most powerful villain ever, Airman

16. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

I actually think it would be pretty cool if the Robot Masters were alternate skins for Mega Man and Bass. I soooo want a Snakeman skin!

17. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

that's probably what people are going to end up doing, i was just looking at some of the skins they've already got some good ones planned like Megaman EXE, even using the Megaman Xtreme sprites for X characters so i'm pretty sure they'll go for the robot masters at some point