Request Give more to Mario & Luigi, more maps & Skins & Cheats

Discussion in 'Features' started by Christian Lee Gilley, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Christian Lee Gilley

Christian Lee Gilley Level 3: Paratroopa

Didn't know if anyone requested this or not, but however...
    1. Give Skin abilities to Mario & Luigi, which would add more items to both of them.
    Mario & Luigi (smb 3): All power ups, spin jumps during invincibility, spins when Raccoon or Tanooki & can fly
    ^^ (SMW): Spins when Caped & able to fly.
    ^^(SMB):don't do these
    ^^(SMB2): Holding down after a while for higher jump ability, also stands on & picks up enemies
    Peach: ^^, also Floats for a short time when Jump is Held

2. Ninja Gaiden, 2 & 3 Map, Enemy skins, & Level Layouts (which in some cases the requested Mirror Mode would be ON in some stages)

3. The ALL BRICK BLOCK cheat be changes to Choose Block Type (Ex Castle, Water, Sewer, and add in those glitched blocks from SMB)

4. Add in the cheat "Straight Fireballs" & skin the fireballs to lightening via cheat "Give Mario A Blue Flower For Lightening Power"

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  2. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

This request kind of feels greedy and demanding to me. It's basically asking for a lot in one request thread.

TheomanZero likes this.
  3. Christian Lee Gilley

Christian Lee Gilley Level 3: Paratroopa

it's just a few ideas, besides I thought of the 1st one, well i've played both SMB2 & 3, and seeing as some characters already have skin abilities, why not give mario & Luigi theirs of their respective games?
    the fourth was through playing SMB Hacks with straight fireballs (And Adult Link's skin could work better this way, with skin abilities)

Also saved on creating Multiple Threads

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  4. MissingNo2

Because these are completely different from just tweaking jump height and disabling abilities.

5. A.D.A.M.

A.D.A.M. Level 6: Lakitu

Some of those are good ideas.
    The Peach being able to hover and giving SMB 2 Skins their high jump abilities are great ideas.

6. MissingNo2

And all of them are either too much for skins or impractical in the form they were described.