how about zelda, zero, sonic, shadow, knuckles, pikachu, star fox, jigglypuff, puss in boots, pokemo

Discussion in 'Characters' started by jan mathew, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan mathew

jan mathew Level 2: Koopa

what do you think?

2. jan mathew

jan mathew Level 2: Koopa

I meant how about zelda, zero, sonic, shadow, knuckles, pikachu, star fox, jigglypuff, puss in boots, pokemon trainers, bulbasaur, squirtle, totodile, charizard, or geodude, hitmonchamp, onyx, tepig ,snivy or oshawott?

3. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Please limit character request threads to one character per thread, and please check before requesting a character to see if they've been requested.

Rey D likes this.
  4. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

*Facepalm*

5. Develon

Develon Level 5: Spiny

6. twinAgkistrodon

twinAgkistrodon Level 5: Spiny

I liked the one you posted just before that, but deleted right away better, but this is great too.

7. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet.

8. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Me too.
    ...maybe mods are asleep?

9. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

MMMMMMMMMMM... SHIET!!!

10. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

This thread is an awesome example of what NOT to do.

11. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

She's already in. How could you ignore her existence? It hurts my feelings.

MissingNo2 likes this.
  12. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Typically we have one thread for each character, the forum also has a search function that lets you search for a character's thread so that you don't end up making a duplicate one.

In the case of any pokemon, search for the "pokemon" thread and post there, each pokemon should not get their own thread because there are so many and they're not really fit for SMBC anyway.

If you're starting a new character thread (after making sure that it doesn't already exist), you should start the discussion yourself with a good amount of ideas or brainstorming. The character sub-forum is here for the community to discuss how characters can be made to fit into SMBC, so just posting a character name doesn't help that at all.

It's not a place to just ask for characters to be added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.