How to Help Exploding Rabbit

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Everyone, uglyrodent and roman6a like this.
  2. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

I don't know if this is possible, but a sale in the store might help a lot for the holidays coming up. Sales are a useful technique for getting people to spend money.

If I watch the videos on the front page, does it get a view? Or do I have to go to youtube?

roman6a likes this.
  3. Jay

You can watch the videos anywhere. I don't think I can make sales in the store, but we don't make much from the store anyway. I just figured I'd post this to let people who play the game know how they can support it.

roman6a likes this.
  4. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Cool beans! Thanks for that info btw, I was never quite sure how view counts worked with youtube.

roman6a likes this.
  5. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

roman6a likes everything :D
    I've been subscribed to the ER blog for quite a while through Google Reader. Does that make a difference? I remember when we still had the old look where it said how many people subscribed to a feed through Google Reader... I think I remember it being a hundred and something last time I looked.

6. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

1. Subscribe to the Exploding Rabbit Youtube Channel and watch my videos.[...]
    → Ok. ... Done.

2. Like the Exploding Rabbit Facebook Page.
    → Ok. ... Done.

3. Add the Exploding Rabbit Google+ Page to your circles and +1 it if you’re on Google+.
    → Can't do that.

4. Follow Exploding Rabbit on Twitter.
    → Can't do that.

5. Subscribe to the Exploding Rabbit Blog.[...]
    → ...What is that? ._.

6. Sign up for the forums and participate.[...]
    → Done already.

7. Shop in the Exploding Rabbit Store. You can also recommend items you’d like to see for sale.
    → Can't shop and no idea whatsoever.

8. Donate to us if you have extra money.
    → Can't do that.

9. Spread the word about Exploding Rabbit.[...]
    → I don't know anyone who'd be interested.

7. Ryuza

Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

Jay added the subscriber count back to the left of the blog's title, We're up to 1098 now :D

8. Jay

It's funny that everyone is asking if they're doing this stuff the "right way". There isn't a wrong way. Anyway, the only one I care about most is Youtube. That's why it's #1.

Mitewing likes this.
  9. camoslash

camoslash Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I will advertise on my Youtube Channel =D Even though I only get like 50-100 views per video at the moment, I am sure it will help =D And in the bottom of my sig in forums. And for Christmas I am getting a credit card so... yeah a sum of money should be donated to the site. I have also shared the site with many of my friends and they love the vids. One of my friends Nick just found out about the forums, and I told him to sign up, so hopefully he will do so!

10. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

Ugh I feel so stubborn, cuz I've only done 1 thing in that list.
    It sucks to be a kid and not be able to do anything...:(

11. IAM

IAM Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Time will show a pass to new freedoms to help Exploding Rabbit

Captain Knight likes this.
  12. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Is that a Google Reader count or an Everything count?
    EDIT:
    The more I think about it, the more I think people around here are like me.

13. camoslash

camoslash Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I would recommend to everyone that you advertise on other Forums and such. No, I do not mean make random threads say "VISIT THIS HERE NOW", I mean put it in your signature, because it seems like you can get the ban-hammered that way instantly haha, I have seen a lot of people do that and get perma-banned. So signatures is a good way to advertise =)

14. IAM

We could just all make youtube, facebook and twitter accounts and subscribe and follow the Exploding Rabit Channels and Pages

15. Jay

You guys don't have to go out of your way to do this stuff. Like I mentioned earlier, it's mainly there for people that come to the site just to play the game. It tells them how they can help if they're interested.

16. Rey D

Patron

→ Exploding Rabbit = only forums where I'm registered.

→ I'm not gonna make a Twitter account JUST to do that... -___-

17. IAM

What We can do that can help ExplodingRabbit.Com is Spread the word about the SOPA bill and how bad it is. We can contact our congresspeople and tell them why they should not support this bill. We can Vote CongressMan Lamar Smith out of Office for proposing this Bill (21st district in Texas). I can also Try and open a Youtube account tonight and Like and Subscibe to The Videos from Exploding Rabbit.

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  18. Rey D

Patron

→ You might be able to do that, but I surely don't give a damn about it.

19. IAM

More Subscribers on YouTube = More $$$ for Exploding Rabbit = Better Equipment = Better Games
    Edit: Just opened a youtube Acount and Subscibed to TheExplodingRabbit
    Edit #2: Had to close YouTube account Cause I fucked Something Up. I am opening a new account and will re-subscribe.

20. Ryuza

Ryuza Level 6: Lakitu

Then you probably don't care much for the internet :p

If that bill passes the internet is pretty much done for, any site that uses someone else's content could be taken down instantly before that person even has a chance to give reason and fight it.

IAM and Jay like this.