How to unlock all cheats instantly

Discussion in 'Game' started by Jay, Dec 15, 2010.

1. c2456

c2456 Level 6: Lakitu

I'd be able to play on Evil Hammer bros mode ! YAY !!!!!!!!!!

roman6a likes this.
  2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

WHAT?! But cheating is bad! Cheating is for losers... I'm just kidding. I wouldn't have found the M!@#$?€£KING Princess without Infinite Time Cheat, in fact (and the last "Playing My Own Game" video) to go through the 8-4 Maze. I actually think I'm not gonna use this, since I unlocked all the cheats... by using cheats, yeah. An easy way to unlock a lot of cheats is to go to Super Easy Mode first and unlock the Invincibility cheat (I personally began by Normal mode).

3. bnjay29

bnjay29 Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Question: Are you going to include additional cheats to future versions of this game?

4. wheelchairchiefthe2ned

wheelchairchiefthe2ned Level 1: Goomba

The water cheats, THE BEST WITH SOPHIA YOU COULD SIWM IN THE AIR, GO ON THE GROUND, AND CLIMB WALLS WATER MODE WITH SOPHIA HAS SO MANY ADVANTEGES THANKS WABBIT.

I say somebody say in a thread they did a glitch, I did the exact way they said it and it did'ent work liars! -__-

Lol cheatings bad if you abuse it or your battleing someone Ex. race and ya.

5. ketchupninja

ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

Bump for new members to see this.

6. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

lulz, like half of the people that posted here are dead.

Did anyone else notice that?

Faruga and roman6a like this.
  7. Elij Fainsan Quezon

Elij Fainsan Quezon Level 0: Newbie

8. megaman fan13

megaman fan13 Level 3: Paratroopa

I think that its firetruckin sweet how jay put that in the game

9. Chaos

Chaos Level 5: Spiny

I was about to troll you for being full of it but I'm amazed that it actually worked

Really dude I play the game because I like going on the top of ceilings as SOPHIA being like "Fuck your shit I'm SOPHIA III lol"

But once you beat the game once you don't have much else to do, really I beat the game in like, five minutes. I died almost three thousand times but that was only because I wasn't playing just to beat it I play it because I like Bill R. mowing all the idiots down with his spread gun

roman6a likes this.
  10. Rey D

Patron

I recommend you to redo all the playthrough without warps. :)
    And you know, getting all the cheats by accomplishing the "achievements" makes you feel proud (at least it does with me) and then I legitimately use them.

11. Elij Fainsan Quezon

he design the cheat for that:)

12. Elij Fainsan Quezon

i have a tip for you all open in cheats then on the invicibility,infinite time,bouncy pits(remember dont climb)and infinite lives then new game,select difficulty,survival.switch all the characters then all the characters is in fire flower state :)

13. Rey D

Patron

You said "infinite time" twice. Plus if you think getting all powers and super cheats... this is off-topic. Plus you switch "Infinite Lifes" on to power-up all characters in fire flower state.

14. Elij Fainsan Quezon

SORRY FOR MY erorrs

15. Nutty20

Nutty20 Level 3: Paratroopa

Doesn't work for me :\

16. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

What?
    It should do...

17. Rey D

Patron

→ You sure you did it alright? It's
    Code:
    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    Haha just kidding.

You must place your cursor on CLASSIC SIMON and press JUMP button 10 times, then press SPECIAL button. Then the cheats must be unlocked.
    So in default configuration, you must press Z 10 times, then C.

Ian Mallard likes this.
  18. Nutty20

Nutty20 Level 3: Paratroopa

Never mind, I got it to work.

You have to press Z really fast :\

19. Rey D

Patron

→ Actually, pressing it once a time works better to count to 10. You know, like, "One... Two... Three...".

20. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

dude

what comes after 3