How to unlock all cheats instantly

Discussion in 'Game' started by Jay, Dec 15, 2010.

1. LordRekt

LordRekt Level 2: Koopa

@marioguy25 The Special button is when you have upgrades for certain characters. Like with Megaman, Bass, or Link. You press it and it swaps your weapons. Link, have bow and bomb? Press A and you'll switch.

2. destruidor

destruidor Level 0: Newbie

i cant do the conami code or the junps on 3.1.2

3. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

OMG.
    Now i cannot unsee it.

Omicron and Faruga like this.
  4. destruidor

plese tell me

5. TiagoDu

plese typ corect

MissingNo2, Faruga and BBQTurkeyzZ like this.
  6. TiagoDu

Ok sorry for messing with ya, but i don't really know what exact problem you have with the code.

Faruga likes this.
  7. destruidor

HOW MAKE THE CODE

8. BBQTurkeyzZ

BBQTurkeyzZ Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

menu > cheats > enter code > wait for sound to end > up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, x, z

9. TiagoDu

You don't really need to wait for the contra sound to end.
    In fact, i always did the code BEFORE the sound ended

Faruga likes this.
  10. YamiTetsuya

YamiTetsuya Level 0: Newbie

Hi, sorry if this topic is old and stuff but I kinda had a similar problem with the Konami code. Know what I noticed? Well, I first started playing in "Lost Levels" mode but got up to a part where it became too hard so I saved and quit then some time later I loaded my file but when I tried to use the code it didn't work even when I did it correctly. So... I noticed something. The code does work when I start a new file but doesn't work when I load a saved file.

11. BBQTurkeyzZ

BBQTurkeyzZ Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I'm fairly sure it should stay enabled when you reload the file but I've not tested it

12. YamiTetsuya

YamiTetsuya Level 0: Newbie

Oh, problem is I started playing without the code and tried to put the code later after loading the saved file and it didn't work. Then I started a new game, put the code first then it worked. Problem now is... when I save the game it stops working and I have to reload making the changed button setup go back to it's default form.

Edit: Agh... I put the reply before finishing it. Anyway... I saved the game after using the Konami code on the new file and it kept the cheats. However I can't put the code when I load a saved file that didn't previously have the code on it. Also I problem I get is the game freezes after I save (as I said before).

13. GreenCo

GreenCo Level 1: Goomba

You didn't keep it a "secret" here.
    Right?
    :link: "Woah!"